Fluorine

Charli XCX

She reaIIy shouIdn't......it wouId make her depressed af :toofunny:

She said that they were mostIy scrapped VV and XCX3 demo's before she even performed them....except for Bounce and No AngeI :defeated:  :defeated:

Shes already deprxcx bc shes still locked in the basement

VHshv7gl.png

just wanna know what the official mod opinion on people banned from other forums coming to this one and saturating the thread is

me realizing that miss bicassie was most likely banned for shitposting on ATRL so she came here to shitpost and disrupt the peace

(just kidding cassie love ya bitch xx 

you are annoying but you could be worse I guess  :)

just delete your account and you should be fine :) )

me realizing that miss bicassie was most likely banned for shitposting on ATRL so she came here to shitpost and disrupt the peace 

tea_2_73.jpg

you are annoying but you could be worse I guess  :)

BIHHHHH!

J6wXl.gif

I don't know why I read that in Paris Hilton's voice. But it made it funnier.

this used to be my favorite thread but y'all turned it to shit within the past few weeks   :oprah3:

anyways this is why we need a separate charli forum, one thread is not enough to contain the mess that goes on in here. Its basically a forum within a forum... half of the members in here only use lanaboards for this thread

So based on Charli’s instagram story of her climbing some spooky mountain it doesn’t seem like she is in NYC for the Grammys... too bad she could have scouted some relevant people for her next mixtape lol

I just wanna say, Charli's email was hacked months ago and we still don't have the solo version of Paradise. We know it exists. The song has been out for years. Just leak it so we can put that wretched Hanna Diamond feature in the grave where it belongs.

tumblr_p398qsVwlI1uk8y5po1_250.gif

just wanna know what the official mod opinion on people banned from other forums coming to this one and saturating the thread is

just bIock me dummy :facepalm:

omg Amnesia Haze? Green Crack is where its at chileboo  :hooker:

never heard of it...and Amsterdam is my hometown :lmao:

tea_2_73.jpg

you are annoying but you could be worse I guess  :)

this is just nasty....but what makes you think that I'II deIete my account :teehee:  

Bicassie is a she? I'm shaken. I thought they were a high pitched Frankie grande

*They.....im non-binary :teehee:

Mods: Pls ban the peopIe that are very nasty to me cuz they dont know how to bIock peopIe on this forum thnx :kiss3:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

y'know like i was considering stanning her but honestly this thread is the number one reason i do not want to be associated with this fandom like i'm sorry but some of y'all are embarassing

beyond the non-autotuned version of unlock it used for the photoshoot bts and the demo of track 10, do we know of any pop 2 demos that exist?  sorry i didn't want to just post that by itself and am legitimately interested

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

this thread isn’t even about charli anymore

Give us No AngeI,Round and Round,Hey Boy Hey GirI,Taxi,party 4 you,Come To My Party(HQ) and Up N' Down(charIi version) now pIsDLjJLG9W0AAIwFB.jpg

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES