Fluorine

Charli XCX

did you not literally create your own thread why can you not spam this stuff there

Im not the one that brought this up in this thread....teII that to @evalionisameme photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1516906933

Im just responding to him bringing it up sis :creep:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I don't know why people are getting so angry tbh it's not like anythings leaking it's a harmless bit of fun jeez

me neither but I try to be mindfuI IoI.....they seem to be ''Angry aII the time''  :teehee:

I don't know why people are getting so angry tbh it's not like anythings leaking it's a harmless bit of fun jeez

well i honestly dont give a damn about what y'all decide to cover it's just annoying seeing this thread being updated evey minute with nothing new about charli songs or her music projects. it's just y'all spamming your stuff which is boring after a bit

well i honestly dont give a damn about what y'all decide to cover it's just annoying seeing this thread being updated evey minute with nothing new about charli songs or her music projects. it's just y'all spamming your stuff which is boring after a bit

fair enough I've only done it once but I'll refrain from doing it in the future here promise

sweetie....that bareIy happens anymore IoI....just Iook at Iast pages :toofunny:  it has drasticaIIy decreased IoI :crossed:  but anyways....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r92DAYsxp3k

SOPHIE DID THAT :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: