Fluorine

Charli XCX

Alma and all the ugly male rappers left a shit stain on pop 2 and that's a fact  :awkney:  keep these ugly soundcloud rappers away from her music 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I'm glad that she only let Lardma on the worst song on the mixtape. I doubt she has anything to bring to the table with her ugly voice and awful songwriting. I hope whatever they're working on together is either scrapped or given to some lesser label puppet (or Lard ball herself can keep it).

The Out of my head SIander has to STAHP.....its such a basic easy going BOP.........and my 2 favs coIIabed on it  :defeated: .....Tove Io is fucking EVERYTHING :defeated:

its a 9/10 bop...SOPHIE DID THAT...AIma is the reason why it isnt a 10/10 to me :facepalm:

PabIo Vittar is the HORRIBLE coIIab on POP2.....I aIways fast forward to the Iast Chorus :teehee: I adore the other features tho :flutter:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

The Out of my head SIander has to STAHP.....its such a basic easy going BOP.........and my 2 favs coIIabed on it :defeated: .....Tove Io is fucking EVERYTHING :defeated:

its a 9/10......AIma is the reason why it isnt a 10/10 to me :facepalm:

PabIo Vittar is the HORRIBLE coIIab on POP2.....I aIways fast forward to the Iast Chorus :teehee: I adore the other features tho :flutter:

Ewww stop the transphobia, Pablo's part is amazing. A little too long but nice. Everyone hates Alma.

Out of My Head is totally fine, and it was Alma’s song first. Honestly I like the Alma demo lyrics better.... Charli saying it was one of her faves made me like it more but it’s still catchy as hell. :creep:

Out of My Head is totally fine, and it was Alma’s song first. Honestly I like the Alma demo lyrics better.... Charli saying it was one of her faves made me like it more but it’s still catchy as hell.  :creep:

Out Of My Head is the only track I regularly skip, but not because I don't like it. It's just too generic. 

:spice:

the two skinnies pablo and mykki actually bring talent to this mixtape and don't deserve any slander unlike tommy trash and jay fat   :oprah3:  

ALMA looks like she needs to stop eating for 3 months

CwcMnufXcAAKZ3M.jpg

okay I feel like the fat jokes with alma are going a bit too far and are alil distasteful, her music and talent sucks but lets not be too toxic. Bad gays don't get leaks 

Her talent? Also the way she acts gangsta is fucking disgusting

her talent = song writing and singing and ya I agree but stuff about her weight isn't cool

bicassie stop making soundcloud accounts and linking them here challenge. we all know every account is you posting your own covers and saying that you’ll leak taxi. chile its time to log off.

bicassie stop making soundcloud accounts and linking them here challenge. we all know every account is you posting your own covers and saying that you’ll leak taxi. chile its time to log off.

the truth has been spoken

Honestly. They were never funny or interesting, just sad

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Honestly. They were never funny or interesting, just sad

the truth has been spoken

Guys...I Iegit have nothing to do with those accounts tho......I even have receipts that show those accounts dm'ing me IoI......and commenting on my songs....wtf :toofunny:  :facepalm: They were aIso Ieaking finished versions of my songs before I got to put them out IoI....aIso got receipts from that!

I despise those types of peopIe btw....just Iook at my previous posts....im kinda disgusted by this accusation (with no proof of anything)  :crossed:

I aIso have witnesses :diva:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

some of you guys are really showing your ass and being gross towards alma. knock it off it isn’t funny. just because you don’t like her music doesn’t make it trash and making fun of her weight is really crossing a line. :/