Fluorine

Charli XCX

https://soundcloud.com/wavfupdjg/rare

ok so SHE DIDN'T WRITE RUN 4 UR MONEY OR RARE??? AND THEY'RE BOTH MASSIVE BOPS? + IDEK HOW MUCH OF "UP N' DOWN" SHE WROTE SINCE THE DEMO IS ALL NOONIE

someone leak Japan to help me in this crisis

wait, I think that's Phoebe Ryan, and I'm a little more at peace with that, but that's still disrespectful af to post the full writers demo and not the full Charli version (the same thing happened with Run 4 Ur Money, they're literally trolling us)

Can someone leak the final version of GNO tho?? 

It's so similar to the demo! I'm just glad we have the demo in HQ. 

Why are y'all saying ATAP leaked in HQ? It's not even MQ

Yeah fr. 

Oh okay. I thought y'all were legit like:

"Hey guys wanna hear a jam?"

*MUFFLED QUALITY*

B)37:8LIND DATEushw*{%#]+.! ON A TUESDAY!€]*]%|>|!

this is so funny, i've done that before. :creep: 

Strobelight

DID THIS LEAK IN HQ??? COULD YOU PLEASE LINK ME? 

https://soundcloud.com/wavfupdjg/rare

ok so SHE DIDN'T WRITE RUN 4 UR MONEY OR RARE??? AND THEY'RE BOTH MASSIVE BOPS? + IDEK HOW MUCH OF "UP N' DOWN" SHE WROTE SINCE THE DEMO IS ALL NOONIE

someone leak Japan to help me in this crisis

wait, I think that's Phoebe Ryan, and I'm a little more at peace with that, but that's still disrespectful af to post the full writers demo and not the full Charli version (the same thing happened with Run 4 Ur Money, they're literally trolling us)

This sounds more like Emily Warren to me...I guess it could be Phoebe, but it sounds deeper than what I'm used to. Also I feel like "Money" will be released, like DSM...which might be why the leaker held back. 

THE SOPHIE "THIS IS THE MOMENT" WOULD BE REALLY AWESOME TOO LOL

The Need for No Angel, Taxi, R&R... is Insane, I think about these songs everyday at least one of those songs pop into my mind every single day... its kinda crazy

we got sucker demos untagged in 64 kbps lmao its pathetic leak normal quality or dont leak anything at all...

this

there's people literally hoarding wav files of charli demos that no one outside charli's fan base cares 

it's really not THAT special