Fluorine

Charli XCX

who ever has the songs is fat and ugly for not leaking them and that's the T on that.

k3m5ib.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

As much as I appreciate the mixtapes and leaks they just don't quench my thirst for XCX3 ):... like we've said it would've been a GOLDEN era, I feel like everything else isn't going to fill that void until we get something close to her bikini top & tennis skirt, pink and blue lighting party girl album ): sad, I feel like taxi, tko, no angel, round and round etc all slap so hard nothing else can compare unless she does something like vroom vroom: the next mile

Legit how I feel too. Word for word. Such a perfect look for such perfect songs

dennis doesnt have exchange or no angel :eartha: he has 2018 stuff though

WAIT at this tea....IM SHOOKETH....I need them aIready.....are they atIeast PC Music songs?  :eartha: :eartha: :eartha: :eartha:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

not gonna lie but y'all are over hyping R&R just like you were with Taxi they're cute songs but they ain't magnum opus material like y'all are saying they are. R&R is skinnier and prettier than Tacky tho

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

not gonna lie but y'all are over hyping R&R just like you were with Taxi they're cute songs but they ain't magnum opus material like y'all are saying they are. R&R is skinnier and prettier than Tacky tho

what if a song worth of being called magnum opus then?