Fluorine

Charli XCX

Can someone pm me the ATAP Sophie demo??

You are much better than Sky Ferreira!!! get some self-esteem, all of us are better than that crackhead scamming bitch

True...that bitch can ROT  :makeup: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

NNN Dennis leaked 3 4 songs trough my discord account pretending to be me just to troll you all, you guys believe everyone but ok

well i was talking about diplo/wes/sofboi/cybiko and all those people. i don't know anything about who really has exchange songs or not, all that i remember is that they leaked snippets of no angel/round & round. at least i think they did, so idk what ur talking about 

well i was talking about diplo/wes/sofboi/cybiko and all those people. i don't know anything about who really has exchange songs or not, all that i remember is that they leaked snippets of no angel/round & round. at least i think they did, so idk what ur talking about 

GoIden and DipIo aIso are hoarding Party 4 You...Cybiko aIso teased ''Taxi''   :defeated:

Sigh, remember how great things were in like March 2016. Vroom Vroom EP had just been released, Charli said XCX3 was done and the EP was an intro to the album. She was performing Round & Round, Bounce, Burn Rubber, Girls Night Out and all her shows were with SOPHIE or AG. 

We were so excited and now like 2 years later, we don't have the album and still waiting on songs she performed years ago live in studio form. However we have Pop 2 and N1A and leaks so thats...something.

The mess started when Atlantic decided to not release the album early 2017.

Teaaa....or even an end of the year type of reIease Iike Sucker wouId've worked.....we'd now be perched for her 4th aIbum IoI  :toofunny: 

THANK GOD for VroomVroom/Mixtapes/Ieaks....if she didn't do those....I'd aImost hate her as much as Sky  :teehee: 

If Atlantic didn't take the piss then Charli would be on tour performing with Sophie + AG without that horrid autotune 

She hasnt done a proper Tour since 2015  :defeated:  I need her to come to Amsterdam....She kinda did weII here with Boys and ATA  :defeated: 

As much as I appreciate the mixtapes and leaks they just don't quench my thirst for XCX3 ):... like we've said it would've been a GOLDEN era, I feel like everything else isn't going to fill that void until we get something close to her bikini top & tennis skirt, pink and blue lighting party girl album ): sad, I feel like taxi, tko, no angel, round and round etc all slap so hard nothing else can compare unless she does something like vroom vroom: the next mile

:crossed: Justice for Sticky :crossed: