Fluorine

Charli XCX

all offense, fuck every fag just posting re-titled songs/screenshots of music "they have"....you're bored. and if you actually have the music. leak it. we don't care unless you're gonna atleast tease it (in DECENT quality) lmao. Not directed at anyone specific but if the shoe fits then you know, wear it babe

...no one did that, they just made a track list of their ideal XCX3 track list.

please calm down LOL <3

please calm down LOL <3

This... (If the post was even directed at me lmao) All the songs that are "unleaked" on my tracklisting are just live versions and everything else is edits with low quality snippets lmao (Liz's bridge for GNO and whatever else)

This... (If the post was even directed at me lmao) All the songs that are "unleaked" on my tracklisting are just live versions and everything else is edits with low quality snippets lmao (Liz's bridge for GNO and whatever else)

please calm down LOL <3

I hadn't refreshed before you posted but once again like I stated in the first place. if the shoe fits... sweetie.. i also said it's not just 1 gay its multiple. screenshots from finder, zippyshare, gd etc. so calm down if you don't think you're under that description then there is no problem  :flutter:

So do ya'll not count pop2 and N1A as albums then? Are they more like mixtapes?

they're albums but because charli was like "these are mixtapes!" they're mixtapes. they don't really possess the typical traits of a mixtape at all. charli just used the term mixtape so she could continue releasing while her album is on hold

I hadn't refreshed before you posted but once again like I stated in the first place. if the shoe fits... sweetie.. i also said it's not just 1 gay its multiple. screenshots from finder, zippyshare, gd etc. so calm down if you don't think you're under that description then there is no problem  :flutter:

i mean, i'm not one of the people that do that

my advice is to not get worked up because nobody has any of these songs. 

Talking about mrs Hannah... where tf is Reflections EP?????

sis ...we’re never getting it. AG is too busy smashing charli and he forgot about hannah ...she said this year was gonna be a very HD year and then she went silent

sis ...we’re never getting it. AG is too busy smashing charli and he forgot about hannah ...she said this year was gonna be a very HD year and then she went silent

yeah I remember she told that and vanished... I'll be waiting for the HD revolution

all offense, fuck every fag just posting re-titled songs/screenshots of music "they have"....you're bored. and if you actually have the music. leak it. we don't care unless you're gonna atleast tease it (in DECENT quality) lmao. Not directed at anyone specific but if the shoe fits then you know, wear it babe

this is gorgeous