Fluorine

Charli XCX

girls night out, bounce and no angel are clearly Charli's favs and will get an official release

I'm just worried for Come to my party, good girls, waterfall, IWBWU and down like woah 

Can you Hear me and Queen Lizzy can be scrapped idc 

girls night out, bounce and no angel are clearly Charli's favs and will get an official release

I'm just worried for Come to my party, good girls, waterfall, IWBWU and down like woah 

Im onIy reaIIy worried for CTMP and Good GirIs.....them getting scrapped wouId be homophobic :crossed:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

CYHM needs to NOT be scrapped, btw.

agreed. and of what leaked, CTMP and Good Girls have the most potential to be a success w the GP 

They wouId indeed be cute singIes....GNO on the other hand was considered for 2nd singIe by charIi herseIf :defeated:

ok can someone pls give my ass a whole rundown on xcx3 leaks and drama and why she cancelled it/released the mixtapes instead(???) i literally only got back into charli in december after she dropped out of my head so i'm not caught up on legit anything before pop 2/singles dropped

ok can someone pls give my ass a whole rundown on xcx3 leaks and drama and why she cancelled it/released the mixtapes instead(???) i literally only got back into charli in december after she dropped out of my head so i'm not caught up on legit anything before pop 2/singles dropped

So....atIantic pushed back the aIbum from May to September Iast year......CharIi's emaiI/GoogIe Drive then got hacked in Spring 2017(?)

The music on there (aIso XCX3) got into the hands of Ieakers and certain fans on here...She then announced that the aIbum got pushed back to 2018...

The Ieakers then Ieaked most of the OG aIbum in JuIy/August Iast year....She now knows that she got hacked and that her shit Ieaked.....

Its stiII uncIear if the aIbum is scrapped or not......she however did recentIy say that GNO/Bounce/No AngeI etc are ''aIive and weII''....so yeah....

AIso there are certain members on here that have aII the unIeaked XCX3 demo's in HQ but refuse to share those songs 

a quick summary :toofunny:

anyone have a link to XCX3 the ones that leaked?

You want aII the demo's/outtakes asweII or just the aIIeged Ieaked aIbum? :teehee:

We dont know what the finaI aIbum Iooked Iike tbh :creep:

all please

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/6VOivkrj/file.html Side B

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/eSLSsoSV/file.html XCX3

These are aII the studio versions we have in mostIy HQ...and some are more MQ.....some writer's demo's asweII  :creep:

The ones I didn't give you had reaIIy shitty discord quaIity :creep: You want those asweII? :toofunny:

we have 5 demos. I have them labeled, do you want me to send them to you to listen?

1. Thomas Version

2. Kyary Version (without Kyary's vocals)

3. Dennis Xmas version with a different bridge

4. Pop City shitty quality version with horns 

5. ????

She recently recorded a jokey demo with Rostam Batmanglij, formerly of Vampire Weekend, that they're calling “My Pussy Is the Freshest,” and says they’re not-so-jokingly thinking about sending it to Nicki Minaj. 

lol. don't remember this. 

& CTMP is definitely SOPHIE x Stargate, lol. Don't know why I thought otherwise.

Also, this:

And they were all in one room — frequently alongside Noonie Bao and BloodPop, the experimental beatmaker turned producer for Justin Bieber — for about five weeks. It was in Los Angeles, at Westlake’s Studio A, the same place Michael Jackson made Thriller. (Currently the only song on the album produced elsewhere was made by the Brian Eno collaborator FRED with contributions from SOPHIE added after the fact.)

Wow. I've never heard of FRED, I wonder what song that was. I wish there were some pix of them when they were altogether, must've been a crazy five weeks with that list. 

Also, the article from June of 2016 has lyrics from CTMP & Good Girls, so I'm guessing the whole thing must've been close to done at that point--maybe "Waterfall" is a little newer? Anyone remember where she talked about it? 

1. Thomas Version

2. Kyary Version (without Kyary's vocals)

3. Dennis Xmas version with a different bridge

4. Pop City shitty quality version with horns

5. ????

lol. don't remember this.

& CTMP is definitely SOPHIE x Stargate, lol. Don't know why I thought otherwise.

Also, this:

Wow. I've never heard of FRED, I wonder what song that was. I wish there were some pix of them when they were altogether, must've been a crazy five weeks with that list.

Also, the article from June of 2016 has lyrics from CTMP & Good Girls, so I'm guessing the whole thing must've been close to done at that point--maybe "Waterfall" is a little newer? Anyone remember where she talked about it?

This is the interview where we first heard about Waterfall:

http://www.thebeatjuice.com/2017/03/17/hit-machine-read-interview-charli-xcx-paris-hilton/

It was also the first time Good Girls was confirmed, since we had only heard of it earlier when registered as ‘Good Girls Don’t Do This Type Of Stuff’.