Fluorine

Charli XCX

I think people liking Tears is so basic...... it's such a surface level song.......... like oh really, a song called Tears made you sad??? who woulda thought 

What is this post? The first and last part have literally no connection. 

I LOVE Tears and especially the screams (not basic at all, seeing how It's dividing the fanbase) without getting sad. Not everybody is 12 years old in here, sis  :teehee:

I think people liking Tears is so basic...... it's such a surface level song.......... like oh really, a song called Tears made you sad??? who woulda thought 

I think people naming their account twitter is so basic..... it's such a surface level username.......... like oh really, you're on a forum and you're naming your account after another social media platform??? who woulda thought

XCX 3 will forever be her ARTPOP, everything good unreleased and only releases semi good songs "ATAP and Boys).

I really think she will at least put it all in a mixtape and call it a day on the original XCX3 PC album cause she obviously knows how much her fans love it 

I really think she will at least put it all in a mixtape and call it a day on the original XCX3 PC album cause she obviously knows how much her fans love it 

Yeah she wont throw away her SOPHIE/Stargate songs Iike that...but I do think that she wiII reIease the aIbum in a non-aIbum way....she hinted that  :defeated:

I hope she does mini aIbums/EP's/reIeasing it in parts of Iike 8/9 tracks....and doing that 2/3 times.......then her reIeasing them in 1 compiIation :flutter:

This way she can reIease as much as she wishes.....the newer songs and the oIder ones :creep: We couId get 20+ songs in totaI this way :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

i feel like tears gets more hate than love on this thread even though people are complaining about how overrated it is? idaTfaW.gif

Tears is a soIid 8/10 song....I Iove her......I don't understand any POP2 hateidaTfaW.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

That's exactly what we thought would happen with ARTPOP Act 2, and look where we are...

That's exactly what we thought would happen with ARTPOP Act 2, and look where we are...

:crossed:

I think people naming their account twitter is so basic..... it's such a surface level username.......... like oh really, you're on a forum and you're naming your account after another social media platform??? who woulda thought

:defeated:

just because i hate the screams in tears doesn't mean i don't like it as a song, it's just one of the things that prevents me from being able to fully enjoy the mixtape, like the jay park feature. as soon as someone says they don't like a song some people in this thread are always immediately ready to literally fight..

I LOVE Tears and especially the screams (not basic at all, seeing how It's dividing the fanbase) without getting sad. Not everybody is 12 years old in here, sis  :teehee:

like go spray some rosewater on your face or something

just because i hate the screams in tears doesn't mean i don't like it as a song, it's just one of the things that prevents me from being able to fully enjoy the mixtape, like the jay park feature. as soon as someone says they don't like a song some people in this thread are always immediately ready to literally fight..

like go spray some rosewater on your face or something

implying that im getting defensive over a song in a post i used a trisha paytas gif in  :toofunny: sis

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)