Fluorine

Charli XCX

people are really crazy ...someone just told me tears is worst song on pop2. it’s litearliy the best right behind track 10 and then backseat after i hate the gays

Thats disgustinggd4nxJp.gif We aII know that Iucky is the weakest song on POP2 and its stiII amazinggd4nxJp.gif

My POP2 trinity = Track 10,UnIock It and DeIicious gd4nxJp.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Thats disgustinggd4nxJp.gif We aII know that Iucky is the weakest song on POP2 and its stiII amazinggd4nxJp.gif

My POP2 trinity = Track 10,UnIock It and DeIicious gd4nxJp.gif

lucky is the weakest ....tea. the best are tears backseat and track 10. and my trinity is porsche tears unlock it

lucky is the weakest ....tea. the best are tears backseat and track 10. and my trinity is porsche tears unlock it

are they? gd4nxJp.gif

aIso...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnu0_1hX9Mo

She said that 70% of XCX3 wouId be about partying/drinking champagne.....

Songs about partying that we have:

Bounce

Come To My Party

GirIs Night Out

Good GirIs

After the Afterparty

This isnt 70% :hdu:

the sIower songs that Ieaked were probabIy the other 30% thats about crying into champagne?

(WaterfaII,CYHM,Die 4,I Wanna Be With U and Queen Lizzy)

There are probabIy some party songs we dont have that we're meant on the aIbum at some point.... :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Smoke fades quickly

Yeah I'm sick and tired of all the sadness, when I'm trying to get down

Cars pass through me 

But I'm lost inside of all the madness, no I can't hear a sound

Got on the guest list with plus one

Six am I see the sun 

Heart is heavy weighs a ton, I hope my limousine will come...

THESE CITIES ALIVE

THEIR LIGHTS ARE SO BRIGHT

BURN INSIDE MY MIND, DOWN IN THE DARKNESS

MY FRIENDS ARE BROKEN

I'M HERE ON MY OWN 

I'M WALKING ALONE THROUGH THE DARKNESS

​I AM WALKING ALONE IN THE

​I AM WALKING ALONE IN THE

​I AM WALKING ALONE IN THE, IN THE

IN THE DARKNESS

I see this thread is always active but I've never posted anything here before. So I must mention that I've not listened to Charli XCX for a while now apart from some of her singles like Boys. I used to be a big fan during the True Romance era in 2013 when she wasn't this famous. It was a surprise to see her on TV when Boom Clap was released... aaand then she released 'Break The Rules' & I had not heard such a lame song in my life & after I heard 'Famous', I decided not to listen to her music again cause she became another cheesy popstar.

So.. a few days ago I was listening to True Romance & I think I wanna follow her again but I'm confused which project should I listen to cause so much got released and so much leaked I can't decide which collection. So care to help me out here?

I see this thread is always active but I've never posted anything here before. So I must mention that I've not listened to Charli XCX for a while now apart from some of her singles like Boys. I used to be a big fan during the True Romance era in 2013 when she wasn't this famous. It was a surprise to see her on TV when Boom Clap was released... aaand then she released 'Break The Rules' & I had not heard such a lame song in my life & after I heard 'Famous', I decided not to listen to her music again cause she became another cheesy popstar.

So.. a few days ago I was listening to True Romance & I think I wanna follow her again but I'm confused which project should I listen to cause so much got released and so much leaked I can't decide which collection. So care to help me out here?

Listen to Number 1 Angel, Pop2 and the Vroom Vroom EP

imagine if xcx3 was on spotify and we could actually give our gold coins to her... oh my fucking god :mj3:

I also unstanned briefly during the Sucker era.

Honestly--just catch up. Listen to Number 1 Angel and Pop 2, in that order. You'll probably stan again bc they're really good mixtapes. ((best tracks are Porsche, I Got It, and Roll With Me imo))

As far as leaked material goes--the best recent leaked tracks (in my opinion) are: DOWN LIKE WOAH, Good Girls, Come To My Party, Reflecting, Ring, Paris, and Waterfall