Fluorine

Charli XCX

he said good

post a good one then.....or wait...even better....the studio version you cunt gd4nxJp.gif

Can someone link me to a good No Angel remaster 

U got one? ♡

https://dbr.ee/4qNW This one is better than the one I previousIy posted.....its probs the best remaster we havegd4nxJp.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

i'm really perplexed... charli is doing really well right now. number 1 angel received great reviews, she was on a ton of features in 2017, boys pretty much went viral (as short lived as it was and as hard as charli/atlantic tried to beat that dead horse until it was indistinguishable at a molecular level). pop 2 did, i would say, even better than expected, and she seems to have gained a lot of attention from it. yet despite all of this atlantic appears to be giving charli zero support or promotion. the reason she books these 600 person venues is either because she's paying for it herself or that is all that atlantic is willing to shell out for her. like people have said, there's high demand. i understand they probably want to save the big bucks for when her album actually drops but if she already has the ball rolling why wouldn't they seize that opportunity to generate hype before the album so it will sell more????? she is being underestimated far too much

cqfoluN.jpg

The American music industry kinda sucks tbh... and the general American's taste in music, IMO kinda sucks too lol, so that doesn't help... For example, obviously this is all my personal taste, but my favorite band is a group of Aussies... They sound incredible, are crazy talented, progressive, but they haven't been to the States in over 2 years because it apparently isn't financially viable (or something) for them to tour here. Sad. People here don't really appreciate "different."

So the industry just seems to want to keep generating generic "hits" (I say it that way because I can't stand much of US mainstream radio)... that all sound roughly the same and follow the same vibe and structure. There isn't a whole lot of room for experimentation and new ideas, which (now enter) Charli, brings a lot of to the table... Her music retains a certain "creative integrity" (which is really hard to explain) but it's just something I hear and perceive in her music. Idk... But the UK and Aussie music industries? They seem to appreciate and promote talent and new ideas accordingly, based off of what I've seen...

And that's just it, Charli is kind of an outlier, but she cranks out really accessible tunes. It's all pretty likeable stuff, but it isn't "good enough" for radio? ...despite being "mega talented" quoted from many mainstream media journalists and industry insiders? Suspicious... Part of me feels like she doesn't fit some kind of agenda or something, which American entertainment does a lot of... promotes certain ideas through music, movies, etc. It's awful, because then at that point, it stops being about the art... and that shows through generic, boring, same-sounding manufactured hits that change hands way too many times to have any real substance. It's just way over-commercialized...

But give her songs to Selena Gomez, or whoever else, and suddenly it's all over the radio? :crossed: Idk...

But give her songs to Selena Gomez, or whoever else, and suddenly it's all over the radio? :crossed: Idk...

Hmmm...weII SeIena is a bigger name cuz of her disney past and fanbase....but I get what your trying to say..... :D

CharIi's biggest probIem is that she is a foreign artist and they have it a Iot harder to maintain their position in the US...Iook at Jessie J,Leona Lewis,Cher Loyd etc....

Atlantic doesnt know how to market her properIy and her doing PC Music did not make it easier for them.....

She is in a very weird purgatory type pIace...where she is getting the criticaI accIaim she deserves and Iots of support of pop music stans....

WhiIe stiII not having a name big enough to carry a song aIone.....the GP is in a way kept in the dark.....they dont know of the new music and reaI promo hasnt happend since ATA (Winter 2016)  :toofunny:

Its so sad...... :poordat:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Hmmm...weII SeIena is a bigger name cuz of her disney past and fanbase....but I get what your trying to say..... :D

CharIi's biggest probIem is that she is a foreign artist and they have it a Iot harder to maintain their position in the US...Iook at Jessie J,Leona Lewis,Cher Loyd etc....

Atlantic doesnt know how to market her properIy and her doing PC Music did not make it easier for them.....

She is in a very weird purgatory type pIace...where she is getting the criticaI accIaim she deserves and Iots of support of pop music stans....

WhiIe stiII not having a name big enough to carry a song aIone.....the GP is in a way kept in the dark.....they dont know of the new music and reaI promo hasnt happend since ATA (Winter 2016)  :toofunny:

Its so sad...... :poordat:

Exactly right...