Fluorine

Charli XCX

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I DIE FOR YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I DIre gfor! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

This or ATA wouId've probabIy cIosed the originaI aIbum :defeated:  :defeated: Die 4 sounds Iike an aIbum cIoser to me  :defeated:

probably 

RIP sexy tennis outfit party girI aesthetic  :poordat: Imagine if she had worn this as a uniform for the whoIe era  :poordat: She sure Ioved it too :poordat: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

i'm really perplexed... charli is doing really well right now. number 1 angel received great reviews, she was on a ton of features in 2017, boys pretty much went viral (as short lived as it was and as hard as charli/atlantic tried to beat that dead horse until it was indistinguishable at a molecular level). pop 2 did, i would say, even better than expected, and she seems to have gained a lot of attention from it. yet despite all of this atlantic appears to be giving charli zero support or promotion. the reason she books these 600 person venues is either because she's paying for it herself or that is all that atlantic is willing to shell out for her. like people have said, there's high demand. i understand they probably want to save the big bucks for when her album actually drops but if she already has the ball rolling why wouldn't they seize that opportunity to generate hype before the album so it will sell more????? she is being underestimated far too much
cqfoluN.jpg

i'm really perplexed... charli is doing really well right now. number 1 angel received great reviews, she was on a ton of features in 2017, boys pretty much went viral (as short lived as it was and as hard as charli/atlantic tried to beat that dead horse until it was indistinguishable at a molecular level). pop 2 did, i would say, even better than expected, and she seems to have gained a lot of attention from it. yet despite all of this atlantic appears to be giving charli zero support or promotion. the reason she books these 600 person venues is either because she's paying for it herself or that is all that atlantic is willing to shell out for her. like people have said, there's high demand. i understand they probably want to save the big bucks for when her album actually drops but if she already has the ball rolling why wouldn't they seize that opportunity to generate hype before the album so it will sell more????? she is being underestimated far too much

cqfoluN.jpg

I agree....CharIi is a victim of poorIy made management decisions  :poordat: 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

My biggest probIem with charIi is that she isnt doing proper shows/concerts/tours anymore....she onIy did it with Sucker..... :poordat:

Like....she needs to properIy tour again......the demand is there :poordat:  Can XCX3 be reIeased aIready for her to finaIIy tour again? :poordat:

come to Amsterdam  :cuteface: 

she probably wants to tour

but she needs to get Atlantic & Live Nation to fund it... she doesn't have the money to finance it herself

cqfoluN.jpg

all of Atlantic's coins went to the Bruno Mars Cardi B joint tour 

rs_500x281-170323124640-500-MARIAH-CAREY

RIP sexy tennis outfit party girI aesthetic  :poordat: Imagine if she had worn this as a uniform for the whoIe era  :poordat: She sure Ioved it too :poordat: 

I wonder why she stopped wearing it?

She only wore it when she was hardcore dieting so maybe she doesn't feel good enough to wear something that skimpy anymore. Now she's into baggy tracksuits 

Either way she looks good. 

cqfoluN.jpg

maybe she'll finally shed light / tease on XCX3 during the shows

cqfoluN.jpg

i feel bad for charli. like there’s such a high demand to see her right now but it’s like how can any of her fans be happy when she does like three random small capacity shows a year and then moves on. but i mean if that’s all atlantic wants to do for her that sucks cause her fans are attacking her for it. it’s just a sucky situation and then her tweet made me sad. also i’ve been stanning charli since true romance and i’ve yet to see her because she tours so little

i feel bad for charli. like there’s such a high demand to see her right now but it’s like how can any of her fans be happy when she does like three random small capacity shows a year and then moves on. but i mean if that’s all atlantic wants to do for her that sucks cause her fans are attacking her for it. it’s just a sucky situation and then her tweet made me sad. also i’ve been stanning charli since true romance and i’ve yet to see her because she tours so little

Elsewhere’s not small, though! Compare to le Poisson Rouge where I saw her last year, there’s a lot more room—i just genuinely think this sold out because of bots. I had four friends in different places on the eventbrite at 11:59-12:00, and none of us could buy them. For 675 tickets....idk. I don’t think it would have been THAT fast.

[@ does have a point about how big she is—she should do multiple nights, like Mø & Cashmere Cat. Or add an afterparty, like SOPHIE. Idk. There are a couple easy work arounds.]