Fluorine

Charli XCX

I see this thread is always active but I've never posted anything here before. So I must mention that I've not listened to Charli XCX for a while now apart from some of her singles like Boys. I used to be a big fan during the True Romance era in 2013 when she wasn't this famous. It was a surprise to see her on TV when Boom Clap was released... aaand then she released 'Break The Rules' & I had not heard such a lame song in my life & after I heard 'Famous', I decided not to listen to her music again cause she became another cheesy popstar.

So.. a few days ago I was listening to True Romance & I think I wanna follow her again but I'm confused which project should I listen to cause so much got released and so much leaked I can't decide which collection. So care to help me out here?

Just download this link and listen to her unreleased

https://xcx-world.tumblr.com/post/170119061731/download-the-password-is-3wyg0iqpjeaxqdv8k8sra

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I see this thread is always active but I've never posted anything here before. So I must mention that I've not listened to Charli XCX for a while now apart from some of her singles like Boys. I used to be a big fan during the True Romance era in 2013 when she wasn't this famous. It was a surprise to see her on TV when Boom Clap was released... aaand then she released 'Break The Rules' & I had not heard such a lame song in my life & after I heard 'Famous', I decided not to listen to her music again cause she became another cheesy popstar.

So.. a few days ago I was listening to True Romance & I think I wanna follow her again but I'm confused which project should I listen to cause so much got released and so much leaked I can't decide which collection. So care to help me out here?

First of all, Famous is a BOP. Second of all, you missed out on Need Ur Luv. Also, go check out Kingdom from THG soundtrack. If you were a fan of True Romance, you'll probably enjoy that!

wow

imagine listening these 3 masterpieces together for the first time...

a gay is about to lose his wig

praying i get alzheimer's so i can listen to these projects for the first time again  :hooker: