Fluorine

Charli XCX

1. Thomas Version

2. Kyary Version (without Kyary's vocals)

3. Dennis Xmas version with a different bridge

4. Pop City shitty quality version with horns 

5. ????

posted a link on the last page

Pop City Version

Kyary Outro

XCXmas version

Kyary bridge (the ooohs)

Thomas Outro

also we have snippet of ag cook bridge I suppose we have 6 demos then

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/6VOivkrj/file.html Side B

http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/eSLSsoSV/file.html XCX3

These are aII the studio versions we have in mostIy HQ...and some are more MQ.....some writer's demo's asweII  :creep:

The ones I didn't give you had reaIIy shitty discord quaIity :creep: You want those asweII? :toofunny:

Oh my god I've never heard Teenage Kicks before, it needs to be released NOW

I'm just gonna say what everyone else is afraid to say......True Romance will never be topped  :defeated: ....So Far Away...Set Me Free...Lock You Up...nothing can ever top the entire albums overall cohesive sound  

So....atIantic pushed back the aIbum from May to September Iast year......CharIi's emaiI/GoogIe Drive then got hacked in Spring 2017(?)

The music on there (aIso XCX3) got into the hands of Ieakers and certain fans on here...She then announced that the aIbum got pushed back to 2018...

The Ieakers then Ieaked most of the OG aIbum in JuIy/August Iast year....She now knows that she got hacked and that her shit Ieaked.....

Its stiII uncIear if the aIbum is scrapped or not......she however did recentIy say that GNO/Bounce/No AngeI etc are ''aIive and weII''....so yeah....

AIso there are certain members on here that have aII the unIeaked XCX3 demo's in HQ but refuse to share those songs 

a quick summary :toofunny:

omg my wig flew

i really want charli and dev hynes to do a track together. her cover of champagne coast was so good, and i prefer the blood orange remix of you're the one to the actual song. that ship has probably sailed as i haven't seen them interact in years but 1 night made me realize how bad i want a blood orange song feat. charli. tropical pop is just another genre she does well, i'd love to get some AG or bloodpop produced steel drums on xcx3. 

& CTMP is definitely SOPHIE x Stargate, lol. Don't know why I thought otherwise.

CTMP is definitely an Invisible Men track. SOPHIE may have contributed to it as well but I'm pretty sure it's them. Plus I think you can kind of hear the same "hey" sample thats used in the Fancy beat.

Also whatshisface on here who has all the unreleased stuff confirmed that they're producers

Idk if I'm just seeing more PC Music on YouTube and such because of the whole search-algorithm it has, or if PC Music is just slowly seeping into the mainstream more, but if that is the case, maybe XCX3 is getting closer...

Maybe Atlantic is waiting to drop the album when PC sounds start to trend more and more... so I mean, hopefully that's sooner rather than later. I just hate the whole business aspect of dropping a record... like, let the music be. Music is music... let it be what it is, at its conception. Let it be different if it's different. This whole, "waiting for the timing to be right... waiting for the market to be right" nonsense just sucks... Sucks for the artists and sucks for the fans.

Not saying that's what's happening, but it could be maybe... Then now, if PC Music is the next big thing in the mainstream, everything is going to sound like it, in a few months time, and then nothing is special anymore. XCX3 could just blend right in with everything else. Idk... I really just think the best way to promote and release music is to not over-commercialize it, but whatever... :crossed:

Edit: sorry just ranting again. :toofunny:

CTMP is definitely an Invisible Men track. SOPHIE may have contributed to it as well but I'm pretty sure it's them. Plus I think you can kind of hear the same "hey" sample thats used in the Fancy beat.

Also whatshisface on here who has all the unreleased stuff confirmed that they're producers

That’s what I remembered too! But the Fader writer thinks it’s SOPHIE x Stargate:

Perhaps owing to how fast the album was recorded, the new songs are easily the most straightforward she’s ever made, and the most joyful-sounding too. One with the working title “Come to My Party” is exemplary: its name isn’t some play on words, it’s just a song where Charli invites you to a party. At least a half-dozen hooks and micro-hooks are stacked over the song’s three twinkling minutes, her words memorable if not especially deep. There’s the cheery, chanty part about how we’re all young and full of love; a pseudo-rap bit about working like a young Kardashian; and tag-team climaxes about self-reliance — I do what I wanna do, and I do it my way! — and unity, with an open invitation for all the boys and the barbies to come hang with Charli.

SOPHIE and Stargate serve up clever chord changes to match every section, with flourishes peppered throughout: a chopped-up intro and a robot saying “XCX,” pitched-up background vocals like supportive Tweety birds, and an almost dubsteppy bassline that stretches out at the end. But never is anything but Charli’s voice on top. And what that voice is telling you, more clearly than ever before, is not that complicated. It’s telling you that it’s time to have fun.

you cannot be serious. listen to the video. no crowd cheering in the audio...? that means its a studio snippet...it's not fanmade lmao Kyarys vocals are clean

The Kyary vocals we have sound exactly like that lol

The Kyary vocals we have sound exactly like that lol

difference is that the video appeared earIy 2017.....they were probabIy auditioning dancers for a video or performances of Bounce 

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

where is the praise for paris on the this website. it’s one of charlis most fun songs let’s talk about it

Paris sounds Iike a soundtrack song tbh...wouIdn't be suprised if it ended up on a soundtrack aIbum of a romantic comedy IoI :creep:

We need her to get Boom CIapped  :creep:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES