Fluorine

Charli XCX

Who let you out of ATRL +? U only come here to beg for links 

Asking for a link of a track that leaked yesterday is hardly BEGGING. Go and let them girls keep dancing circles around you and enjoy that instead of bothering my notifications, kiddo.

Charli: idk & idc about an album, maybe! listen to Out of My Head and Track 10, omg they sound like dreams. i love my new music.

fans here: WOW omg i can’t wait for XCX3, she needs to work with sophie again. also all the songs will be three years old and older! yas queens, they’re best friends! can’t you tell? i heard Charli’s gonna be on the album versions of all sophie’s songs & vroom vroom is getting a huge re-release for free WAV download! Wow! also leak more things but only with sophie because we don’t care about her career before 2016. ;)

Charli: idk & idc about an album, maybe! listen to Out of My Head and Track 10, omg they sound like dreams. i love my new music.

fans here: WOW omg i can’t wait for XCX3, she needs to work with sophie again. also all the songs will be three years old and older! yas queens, they’re best friends! can’t you tell? i heard Charli’s gonna be on the album versions of all sophie’s songs & vroom vroom is getting a huge re-release for free WAV download! Wow! also leak more things but only with sophie because we don’t care about her career before 2016. ;)

we care 

LEAK THE PUNK ALBUM 

This, I really want old stuff to leak, would be so interesting !

and?

How about you stop barking so loud when you know absolutely nothing as per fucking usual. Stick to what your creepy ass is good at (teasing phonicmind filters on the soundcloud chitlin circuit). Anyway, if you were around before the leaks (which only about 5 people in this thread were) you'd know that GNO and Bounce/the whole album were more anticipated than the exchange demos. The reason they leaked is cuz it came from multiple sources and got spread around by the gays until it eventually leaked. Nobody else has the rest. They wont leak so just move on and focus on something more productive like washing your face. Enough!  :D

:lmao: bu-  .....nvm.

actually, anyways...

Isn't it funny how your only claim to fame is having 3 Charli songs that were played live multiple times? Think about it...you have nothing else in life so this is what you do for validation. That's quite sad sweatie.

actually, anyways...

Isn't it funny how your only claim to fame is having 3 Charli songs that were played live multiple times? Think about it...you have nothing else in life so this is what you do for validation. That's quite sad sweatie.

3 songs.... why are you always barking when you don’t know shit just shut up and don’t say anything