Fluorine

Charli XCX

Seems like he recently just threw that creepy ambient mix together recently! I enjoyed it... i mean, there might be a lot of legal shit with playing the Charli songs he didn’t have full rights to + it wouldn’t fit the theme. I’m still happy I listened though.

Y'all don't have to like his solo shit, but when y'all are on here praising pop2, begging for AG & Charli leaks all day then slander him and say shit like "if AG is such a genius why.." its laughable because this era of Charli's career would of never happened without him  :lmao:   

i dont know about the others but idgaf about AG Charli songs leaking... lols

Lmao because you’re one to judge great when you begged for mow that lawn all summer ahh.

And AG does all of Hannah’s stuff

everyone's aware of AG doing all hannah's stuff

yeah... mow that lawn is right up there with whatever that 5 in the morning song she just performed is ahhaaha

and her punk album demos are probably not too far strayed in quality from the demos you're hoarding

i dont know about the others but idgaf about AG Charli songs leaking... lols

everyone's aware of AG doing all hannah's stuff

yeah... mow that lawn is right up there with whatever that 5 in the morning song she just performed is ahhaaha

and her punk album demos are probably not too far strayed in quality from the demos you're hoarding

har har har hoarders btw . its a good thing u stopped begging but perhaps now u can stop being so pressed too when there’s nothing to be such way over

but no you’re right they’re not

d2z2Mep.png