Fluorine

Charli XCX

can you stop calling her a hoe and a bitch?

girl.. it's last weeks news and uh not that serious

Someone told Charli "You better release a whole fucking EP for drop number 5" and 16 people liked it. That's not even fan behavior, that truly is something else.

kfkfkfkf omg i think we all wanna say that but ACTUALLY tweeting her is another level

kfkfkfkf omg i think we all wanna say that but ACTUALLY tweeting her is another level

we already know monthly releases are coming up and she released 2 mixtapes last year, I don't see a point in demanding an EP. I understand being thirsty for new music but that's out of pocket

just found this really HQ recording of WGFU! it’s like 30 seconds long but wig

https://mobile.twitter.com/nickklowe/status/941667691504521216/video/1

WILL NEVER BE TOPPED

user concrete angel is bicassie 2.0 huh

that's only been said by u over and over and NOBODY agrees. that's call u can say can u some up with something else? can u come up with something else

Ok I have now decided that I hate Charli fans. Complaining on this forum is one thing but to directly reply to her on twitter or instagram is a whole different story, and the replies are so fucking rude. "Ok now release GNO, No Angel, Taxi", "we want [insert songs]", "where's [insert song]". So demanding and entitled. I feel so bad for Charli, I feel like some of you forget she's just a person.

lol the stans of every popstar do this and act a mess 

and it's partially charli's fault for dangling carrots like taxi in front of them and never releasing them

they're mostly adolescent Brazilian bottoms that dont have much better things to do