Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok I have now decided that I hate Charli fans. Complaining on this forum is one thing but to directly reply to her on twitter or instagram is a whole different story, and the replies are so fucking rude. "Ok now release GNO, No Angel, Taxi", "we want [insert songs]", "where's [insert song]". So demanding and entitled. I feel so bad for Charli, I feel like some of you forget she's just a person.

“birthday cake in august but u were born 19th of june” bitch better release party 4 u as this month’s single

anyways if u listen to focus from the form set she’s LITERALLY barely even singing. same thing with the exchange tracks like she’s barely singing taxi and she usually barely sings no angel. she has the vocals on the track and she quietly sings over it

can you stop calling her a hoe and a bitch?

not sure if you've noticed but focus isn't a song that requires projecting your voice. It's not that she's barely singing, it's that the pre-recorded audio is so loud. The exchange tracks are different. I'm not even sure her mic was on, but that made it the perfect condition for fans to snag recordings. Maybe that was the plan, since the songs would never see official releases.

Ok I have now decided that I hate Charli fans. Complaining on this forum is one thing but to directly reply to her on twitter or instagram is a whole different story, and the replies are so fucking rude. "Ok now release GNO, No Angel, Taxi", "we want [insert songs]", "where's [insert song]". So demanding and entitled. I feel so bad for Charli, I feel like some of you forget she's just a person.

ur gonna get ur ass kicked by some people on here this is bold

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL