Fluorine

Charli XCX

this has been literally leaked 3 pages ago (and deleted right after)

next...

Yea cause you live here and have no life.

You're just mad cause you thought you were going to be exlusive and hoard it against someone who has a life and doesn't check this thread FOREVER.

why are y'all so up your holes about chart success? like it'd be nice for her to have a hit but I don't think she rlly gives a shit how she charts

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

why are y'all so up your holes about chart success? like it'd be nice for her to have a hit but I don't think she rlly gives a shit how she charts

I just want her to achieve some chart success so that her label will have some faith and push an album (eventually getting her out of this awful contract), otherwise I couldn't care less about charts... I'm a Lana fan after all  :toofunny:

i mean, it's for her own good at the end of the day, atlantic don't give two shits about how charli feels as far as we know, maybe if she has a hit on the charts, they let her be a little more free with her sound and decisions

charli may not give 2 fucks but she sure cares about keep releasing new music and she likes having the label support

It's more about Atlantic finally giving her a chance and release the album than we wanting a top40 hit #1 blasting all over the world type of thing

why do you want your faves to have more success and notoriety?

I want to see her in a position where she isn't forced by her label to scrap an entire album & releases the music she wants to make. Atlantic doesn't really acknowledge Charli unless she's on charts it seems, so...

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

You're the most woke person on here. I could care less about charts too. I just don't want her to quit music because Gay bottoms that learned code think they are God.

You're the most woke person on here. I could care less about charts too. I just don't want her to quit music because Gay bottoms that learned code think they are God.

Says the one sharing links to a song she's about to release...  :facepalm: