Fluorine

Charli XCX

Ok you guys, can y'all keep It cute? This thread was locked for way too long.

Also that BBC1 thing was disappointing. Not a damn LQ snippet recorded at the listening party.

A Discord tea

For real, y'all need to chill! :teehee:

I thought the BBC documentary was great... I wish Charles would take better care of her voice! :(

Now that the threads unlocked I can finally post my masterpiece:

Boom Clap except every word is It's Charli Baby https://twitter.com/jetski0/status/1039320137671815168

I am so happy I unlocked this thread solely because of this post

Atlantic should release this as the new lead for XCX3... but seriously, it’s got a beat that we know the GP loves but this time around with lyrics that will remind everyone who is singing! :toofloppy:

14417469274.gif

New studio snippets of Taxi, Round & Round, Party Party, GNO (Pete Thong bridge) and NYC (The Way Out) leaked the other day. :crossed:

Charli also played Blame It On Your Love and 1999 on the BBC Radio "In The Studio" show. :defeated:

Whenever I click the first link it pops up to try and make me win a gift card and I can’t open it, kill me

giphy.gif

I am so happy I unlocked this thread solely because of this post

Atlantic should release this as the new lead for XCX3... but seriously, it’s got a beat that we know the GP loves but this time around with lyrics that will remind everyone who is singing! :toofloppy:

The next hit we’ve been missing