Fluorine

Charli XCX

Alright so I did some listening and I've decided to stan again. I know its unlikely but I'd like some tracks like babygirl (with the queen of myspace herself)!! like more disco or her working with Edbanger artists again like mr oizo.

I think the minimal production on white roses is super chill. I'm going to listen to pop2 tonight. 

n1angel god tier:

Babygirl 

White Roses 

okay will play again tier: 

Lipgloss

Roll with Me 

3am

ILY2

Emotional

Dreamer 

No from me

Blame it on you 

Drugs (Charli and Abra mumble rap their way through a 2012 Iggy Azalea reject beat except for the end, I'm not sure what that is) ((Sorry))  :toofunny:

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

Alright so I did some listening and I've decided to stan again. I know its unlikely but I'd like some tracks like babygirl (with the queen of myspace herself)!! like more disco or her working with Edbanger artists again like mr oizo.

I think the minimal production on white roses is super chill. I'm going to listen to pop2 tonight. 

n1angel god tier:

Babygirl 

White Roses 

Lipgloss

Roll with Me 

3am

ILY2

Emotional

Dreamer 

No from me

Blame it on you 

Drugs (Charli and Abra mumble rap their way through a 2012 Iggy Azalea reject beat except for the end, I'm not sure what that is) ((Sorry))  :toofunny:

It's funny that the two songs in your god tier are the two songs I never added to my library.  :teehee:

n1angel god tier:

Babygirl 

White Roses 

Lipgloss

Roll with Me 

3am

ILY2

Emotional

Dreamer 

No from me

Blame it on you 

Ew the bad taste has me gagging

giphy.gif

imagine thinking Blame It On Ur Luv is generic just because it doesn't have bubble pops/welding/rickety bunk bed noises LMFAOOO

or that stanning a song with binaural bug noises/the windows start-up sound is a sign of taste 

@@faceshopping @@DaddyATRL bops are bops fatties... even Sophie makes "generic" pop beats sometimes, and there's nothing wrong with that. Pop is popular for a reason, y'all just love to act different