Fluorine

Charli XCX

Btw. What is Reflecting?

An underrated song, lot of people slept on. it's one of my fav.

ALLL THIISSS TIMMEE I CAN'TTT BELIEVE

YOU'VE BEEN HERE ALL ALONG REFLECTING BACK AT MEE

EYES WERE BLIND BUT NOW I SEEE

YOU'VE BEEN HERE ALL ALONG REFLECTING BACK AT ME

HhKSnLw.jpg

22.png

why wont she change the password or store the new stuff somewhere else??? like it has to be someone on her team

That's like telling a rape victim "Why can't you wear normal shoes instead of heels or "why can't the 10 year old defend themselves against a pedophile?"

Now would be a good time for her to at least announce 1999 is coming or even announce a collab with Troye to get some hype for the release

If it's coming out next friday then she's only talking about a """"surprise"""" one day before just like every other release

But I just remembered that they're playing a new song (1999?) on the BBC documentary, so, who knows

If it's coming out next friday then she's only talking about a """"surprise"""" one day before just like every other release

But I just remembered that they're playing a new song (1999?) on the BBC documentary, so, who knows

She might have more of a chance of some (chart) success if she perhaps teases it, does a countdown, hints at the feature etc. Rather than on the day being like "hey angels, 1999 is on Spotify now"

Also when is the BBC documentary??

If Troye is the feature then, oh well, hopefully his part is small enough to skip through like Jay Park on Unlock It.

I just hope 1999 is good/mainstream enough to generate some actual hype for her. I want to see my fave thrive. It makes me sad to think that Boys is the only song she's released since Vroom Vroom EP that's actually hit the charts to some capacity when she's making better music than most of her peers.  :defeated:

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

HACKER TIMELINE:

2016: Hacked her

2017: Leaked her new album, album gets pushed back, tracks get cancelled

2018: Leaking new material, monthly drop gets cancelled, tracks get cancelled

LOL just leave her alone and stop ruining her career for people like us that actually respect her.

I also forgot 2018: Leaks 56 songs that don't include the one song she said was actually dead.

It makes me sad to think that Boys is the only song she's released since Vroom Vroom EP that's actually hit the charts to some capacity

I know Boys was more of an internet/viral "thing" but didn't Afterparty chart higher than Boys? sure Afterparty was like 28/29 and Boys was like 31... either way it doesnt really matter  :toofunny: but it would be nice if 1999 made top 30 / 40 just so her team can see that she still has chart potential and deserves promo

Thing is... she can't chart if they don't give her promo, radio airplay, spotify playlists, a music video and tv appearances/performances

I completely agree but like she also doesn't promote herself... Like she legit just shows up on the day and posts the single art to her socials and is like "out now Angels"...