Fluorine

Charli XCX

No Angel sweetie I'm so sorry

To be honest, I don’t get it why people like Focus so much... I think that the only version I like of Focus is the remix by Yaeji. And No Angel is literally one of the best new tracks by Pitchfork in 2018 while Focus isn’t.

To be honest, I don’t get it why people like Focus so much... I think that the only version I like of Focus is the remix by Yaeji. And No Angel is literally one of the best new tracks by Pitchfork in 2018 while Focus isn’t.

Who the fuck cares what Pitchfork thinks they gave Born To Die a 5.5

FzytWEW.png

i don't know why for a moment i thought that 1999 would have any kind of promo besides femmebot parties and instagram stories ugh i'm done

interviews for magazines. mtv trl, genius explain, g-a-y performance, interview at sunday brunch say hi

Who the fuck cares what Pitchfork thinks they gave Born To Die a 5.5

Maybe it was too ahead of its time for some people...........But in all seriousness Pitchfork has been a huge supporter of Charli and has frequently given her best new music.

interviews for magazines. mtv trl, genius explain, g-a-y performance, interview at sunday brunch say hi

You keep posting all this as if anyone watches MTV TRL (I honestly thought it was cancelled), and as if concert for her fans is promo?

You keep posting all this as if anyone watches MTV TRL (I honestly thought it was cancelled), and as if concert for her fans is promo?

right?? if you have 10 bucks you can go and perform on trl because honestly every one can go there, i mean tana mongeau performed her """"""""hit song""""""""" there ffs

stop being cunts lol, its literally more promo in one week than she has got in 1 year since boys.

but yeah i guess you LB rats are always mad about everything. 

Source for brunch interview??

sunday brunch twitter for example

Maybe it was too ahead of its time for some people...........But in all seriousness Pitchfork has been a huge supporter of Charli and has frequently given her best new music.

that's tea but they paid Vroom Vroom DUST

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber