Fluorine

Charli XCX

how u girls shocked that charli does poppers, the girl is literally surrounded by faggots 24/7 asdsjcnddlk poppers are probably an appetizer for her before she does coke 

gd4nxJp.gif

Lakdlfndnfnf remeber when this thread somehow got thrown into a tizzy because a few people realized she was fucked up 24/7 from 2014-2017

i never really thought about the bridge to 1999 at all but why is troye masturbating to jtt on mtv that was kinda gross

I think he's jerking off retrospectively to JTT, like his 22 year old self not his 3 year old self 

how u girls shocked that charli does poppers, the girl is literally surrounded by faggots 24/7 asdsjcnddlk poppers are probably an appetizer for her before she does coke 

gd4nxJp.gif

more like an appetizer before she gets fucked up the ass

gd4nxJp.gif

Lakdlfndnfnf remeber when this thread somehow got thrown into a tizzy because a few people realized she was fucked up 24/7 from 2014-2017

wait what!! i wanna read more about this thread meltdown about this lol

I literally saw Charles sniffing (coke?) during a pop 2 afterparty and tbh that dont impress me much. I just hope she does it in a way that doesnt harm her health and mental health

i thought about offering her a bump tbh bc how iconic would that be

I literally saw Charles sniffing (coke?) during a pop 2 afterparty and tbh that dont impress me much. I just hope she does it in a way that doesnt harm her health and mental health

Is there any way?

if round and round leaks @ Heartmachine gonna explode 

Well what can I say? Can't help having good taste... :hooker:

Idk, knowing it's a demo and probably not as polished, it's hard to be excited about it... especially when there are multiple versions. Like what if the song completely changed somewhere along the way and it didn't sound as good as the teaser? We've heard some snippets... But... if Charli polished up the SXSW version where it had the live SOPHIE tempo and maybe some nice new additions that fit the mood and vibe, and got it to a point where she felt good about releasing it, I'd be pretty hyped for that lol.

She doesn't release lackluster material... I guess what I'm saying is, if something is obviously a demo, there's a reason it wasn't ever released ya know?