Fluorine

Charli XCX

can anyone who's going to the nyc show tonight pleaseeeeee record everything!! bc of all the guests/hype over tonight i'm praying she'll play some unreleased stuff

She doesn’t do new stuff at the Femmebot parties!! She’s only done that at the POP 2 afterparties, and just when A. G. & Danny are playing. :cuteface:

I know you’re just worried about her, but if she’s not doing drugs like everyday – she’s fine. I believe she’s smart enough and has enough money to avoid some low quality random shit. You can’t even imagine how many stars are doing drugs and are still in good shape because they pay people for it. She’s probably doing it for years now and still looks bomb af.

Also, we probably don’t even realize how many of her songs wouldn’t have been made without them.  :toofunny:

at my femmebot party in july they played bounce, party party, silverware by sophie, gno (before it was released)

Wait, were you at the NY one too?? there was some DJ playing unreleased stuff on soundcloud, lmao. i meant she HERSELF doesn’t play stuff...except for GNO, i think she did that 1 every time maybe