Fluorine

Charli XCX

Btw, I believe streaming/buying remixes count towards the originals positions on the charts so streaming the EASYFUN remix will help it chart!! So doooo it!!

Also it's been A-Listed again for the next week by Radio 1 so it's doing well/11

Btw, I believe streaming/buying remixes count towards the originals positions on the charts so streaming the EASYFUN remix will help it chart!! So doooo it!!

Also it's been A-Listed again for the next week by Radio 1 so it's doing well/11

i support this message. the remix is amazing.  :bop:  :bop:  :bop:

Can someone actually start a petition and tweet it to Charli to release her first 2 mixtapes on streaming services

I second this.

And if the artwork was changed I'd be lowkey okay with it too.

1999 is all-round the catchiest bop! It’s not only the melody and lyrics, but right down to the piano, the synth bass and keyboards, and even the two-tone “open hats” that go back and forth in the groove... :defeated: :defeated:

I hope it does well on radioooo

Don't make me say it but 

Party Party (feat. Travis Scott) would be lit/ career defining/ a top 10 Billboard song and if you disagree and want Cupcakke or Carly Rae Jepson on THAT song you are simply too gay to function 

two autotune legends 

GUYS WE STAN A TOP 40 POP PRINCESS

“I just wanna go back... back to 2014!!!!”

I dreamt I was hanging out with Charli and XYLO (i refuse to use the Ø  :hooker: ) and we talked about Tears & Tantrums and the demo version with Charli and Raye :rip:
Charli was really nice in my dream at least, wearing something green with her short hair with pink ends  :flutter: