Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg this is insane.. instead of us telling our friends charli is "the girl that sings boom clap" it'll be 1999 :defeated:

nah she has tons of songs ahead, her highest here is I love it and most don't even know she sings on it so her only memorable songs to the gp here are I love it,Fancy and maybe boom clap and Id say doing it/break the rules too but I bet if you played it to anyone they'd of forgotten it even existed.

omg this is insane.. instead of us telling our friends charli is "the girl that sings boom clap" it'll be 1999 :defeated:

Here I could call her the Dirty Sexy Money girl too, I hear it on the radio still  :gclap: though Boom Clap at least is a solo song 

I don't care about charts usually but I really want her to go no.1 with this so she'll never have to sing boom crap again which didn't actually even peak in the top 3 in the UK. Hopefully if she achieves success with this she'll have a decent song that she's mandated to sing instead of that and we'll get an album and her shitty contract will be up.

what the difference between the singles chart there and like the top 100 in the us. or are they like the same thing

They're like the same. So Billboard Top 100 and UK Singles or Top 40 are the same. I think ahaha