Fluorine

Charli XCX

So conflicted... I don't know what I want from Charli anymore.

I thought I wanted an album, but maybe that desire was just for a physical music release that isn't limited or cassette tape. Realistically I don't know if I want a singular project that will be dragged out over a year long period. Yeah, with an album comes music videos and promo - but personally I don't think her music videos or live performances (in particular promotional appearances) have been very captivating lately.

I think she's better dropping projects and singles when she feels like it and that suits her fanbase more in the streaming era - but I do think there needs to be more quality control. Personally I think Pop 2 was progressive in sound but as a project seemed messy and rushed compared to Number 1 Angel. Also her current method proves she can drop experimental tracks for fans as well as mainstream singles for the GP that the label can push.

All in all, I just want her projects to be released on CD and Vinyl and to be accessible like an album - as opposed to Vroom Vroom being limited and Number 1 Angel / Pop 2 on cassette.

we just want a tour and merch so miss charli can take get her coins + keep the gays well fed

I hate seeing her open for rats like Halsey and Taylor... and she didn't do a Pop2 show in Canada

tbh I dont care if its an album or a mixtape... physical CD's are dead... and even pop artists like Ariana are moving away from traditional album cycles

obviously charli cant do arena's probably but there is demand for her to do venues with a few thousand capacity in major cities

we just want a tour and merch so miss charli can take get her coins + keep the gays well fed

I hate seeing her open for rats like Halsey and Taylor... and she didn't do a Pop2 show in Canada

tbh I dont care if its an album or a mixtape... physical CD's are dead... and even pop artists like Ariana are moving away from traditional album cycles

obviously charli cant do arena's probably but there is demand for her to do venues with a few thousand capacity in major cities

I agree, but my point was what I wanted personally - and that is her music on CD  :toofunny:

imagine a Party Party/Party 4 U double leak omgggggg

I love how sometimes in this fanbase we’re hoping for a “double single” and then we’re so much out of hope it’s just a “double leak” concept. It’s so frustrating when we can only rely on someone leaking shit more than Charli releasing it ugh

I love how sometimes in this fanbase we’re hoping for a “double single” and then we’re so much out of hope it’s just a “double leak” concept. It’s so frustrating when we can only rely on someone leaking shit more than Charli releasing it ugh

yeah it's sad but it has more to do with Charli teasing the shit out of the songs and never releasing them than anything. before baby snippets came out, for 3 years the only thing we heard asked for was inha, and when we got it the fandom died again. if only she stopped performing so many songs that she has no intention to releaae whatsoever we would literally shut up. and if she released em, buy them. not releasing them is a lose-lose situation because they get leaked and she can't make money off them 

like if she had released an Exchange EP everybody would have loved it and she could've made easily money off of songs that have now been leaked

here you go girlies

p4u: https://picosong.com/wX89G/

believe cover: https://picosong.com/wX897/

dont say ive never done anything 4 u :hooker:

omfg i have a tension headache

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

if she had released an Exchange EP

What a concept!!!!

XCXchange

01. TKO

02. Roll With Me / Burn Rubber (ft. SOPHIE)

03. No Angel

04. Daddy Knows

05. Hey Boy, Hey Girl (ft. will.i.am)

06. Taxi

PS I know Burn Rubber and Daddy Knows weren't Charli but if she had've recorded her version for an EP. Damn.

her new rules is coming... get ready to drop boom clap like a hot potato and say hello to the "1999 singer" 

I feel so proud that she managed to get another hit - please let this be the start of something!