Fluorine

Charli XCX

do y'all really know what the most homophobic thing about this entire fucking thing? Charli didn't get a single interview but troll silverware got interviewed by himself AND he's coming back on Thursday ON FALLON AGAIN to do another interview AND PERFORM his solo stuff...  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

omfg 1:53 … even troy discussed about how fucking awkward the entire audience were like I'm not making this shit up the crowd was literally a graveyard of 40 y/o + tourists waiting for their funeral

troll silverware skskdjsksksjskksjsjsjksjsjs

It's sad how Felicita has more albums and releases than any other PC artist, his music is bad.

i like some of his work but i have to agree, he's by far the most "boring" artist from the label and yet the only one who has a full album out (gfoty doesn't count since it was a compilation)

i like some of his work but i have to agree, he's by far the most "boring" artist from the label and yet the only one who has a full album out (gfoty doesn't count since it was a compilation)

Two full albums out, plus a 6 song EP. GFOTY does have Call Me A Doctor (but that was made in like 24 hours). Why does Felicita get the special treatment?