Fluorine

Charli XCX

charlis never gonna debut new music at a show ever again. she's still feeling the repercussions years later  :toofunny:

also, question - do we know if brooke ever recorded her verse on lipgloss?

I remember Charli saying that Brooke made her verse for one night only but... Dreamer feat. Bibi was released, so who knows???

(i still dream with Rina's verse on Backseat leaking one day)

charlis never gonna debut new music at a show ever again. she's still feeling the repercussions years later  :toofunny:

also, question - do we know if brooke ever recorded her verse on lipgloss?

yes she was singing over studio-recorded backings at one of the early N1A shows

I’m excited for whatever the new XCX3 might sound like. I think 1999, Blame It On Your Love and Come To My Party (depending what the new production is like) sound cohesive in a weird way? It’s almost as if this iteration is a “mainstream” version of the original XCX World

Has anyone made or come across a filtered solo edit of 1999 yet? Or will there be one serviced somewhere similar to the Dirty Sexy Money Solo version?

I’m excited for whatever the new XCX3 might sound like. I think 1999, Blame It On Your Love and Come To My Party (depending what the new production is like) sound cohesive in a weird way? It’s almost as if this iteration is a “mainstream” version of the original XCX World

Has anyone made or come across a filtered solo edit of 1999 yet? Or will there be one serviced somewhere similar to the Dirty Sexy Money Solo version?

Me too. I have the same feeling about Dance All Night feat MO (and i still hope it can be released)

The Exchange Setlist (and tracklist tbh) is the most perfect Setlist to have ever been created

Exchange truly was the Gay Big Bang!

the exchange performance began the most important gay fight since marriage equality 

I want another SuperLove style song on XCX3... That's all I ask

That girl is Hey Boy Hey Girl. Let's tweet will.i.am so hard he'll drop all the dots and become only william

HUNDRED BAD BITCHES IN THE CITY

LOOKIN PRETTY

WITH THE ASS AND ALL THE TITTIES

THROWING TWENTIES

THROWING FIFTIES

GOT THE ROCKS AND THEY BE DRIPPIN

STICK THEY TONGUE OUT AND THEY TRIPPIN

AT THE POOL HOUSE THEY DIPPIN

THEY BE SPEEDBOAT WATER WHIPPIN

KINDA LIKE IT WHEN THEY SIPPIN

RIGHT AROUND OVER THE LIMIT

THEY LIKE CHARLI BABY GET IN

THEY KNOW RACING IS MY FETISH

SO I VROOM, I VROOM, I VROOM

PURPLE LAMBO WITH THE ROOF OFF

IN THE MIRROR WITH THE LIPGLOOS

ME AND TOMMY BOUT TO LINK UP

tumblr_p0limvqpHu1uk8y5po1_250.gif

tbh i never understood the hbhg hate from this forum

it's such a fun danceable 80's disco BOP with sophie's prod and probably one of will's best features

we need the same harassment energy on twitter @ will that we had for no angel ladies cuz who knows, he could end up giving the song to charle's to release heh

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

LOOKIN PRETTY

THROWING TWENTIES

THROWING FIFTIES

We need Charli Rapper on XCX3 and thats the tea

LOOKIN PRETTY

THROWING TWENTIES

THROWING FIFTIES

Charli really decided she was gonna take all of the wigs with that verse

ohMYFUCKINGGOD I am literally beyond exhausted like ok so I arrived in front of the NBC thing at 8.30 pm last night and was expecting other nyc troye/charli stan to be there but like... I was literally the only one there so I guess I was first in line? Then the second person came at 9pm and she was a troye stan and like... she wouldn't stop talking about how skinny he is and how good his voice and songs are and I was there just like..  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  anyways, we got along pretty ok and we ended up being the only two that stayed overnight so that was a lot... I kinda tried to convert her to an xcx stan and she said she surprisingly really enjoyed vroom vroom/gno/taxi/etc so that was pretty ok.. the next couple of people came at like 5.30 am and they were just like old locals there for fallon himself and at this point I was just wondering what happened to all the other gays??? 9 am came by and by this time my toes were frozen and I was so fucking sleep deprived but at least I got the FIRST STANDBY TICKETS and I just couldn't be more happier so I just went home and basically collapsed... I missed all of my alarms but I woke up at 3.45 pm and we had to be at the studio again by 4.15 pm so at this time I was like panicking because my subway ride back to the studio would've taken me at least 40 mins and I was not about to waste 13 FUCKING HOURS FREEZING MYSELF TO JUST WATCH CHARLI PERFORM ONE FUCKING SONG but thank god I arrived there by 4.30 and was stil able to get first in line (since I was first in standby) and did the whole checking in process and what not

anyways, only 20 of us from the standby (out of like 70 standby) got to go inside and watch and fallon and troye and Jamie fox was ok I guess. but omg when they finally performed 1999 I was literally in the very back seat dancing my ass off while THE ENTIRE FUCKING AUDIENCE WAS DEAD ASS SITTING STILL like omfg I really cannot deal with all these locals rn  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: charli and troye performed it twice actually and the second time around it was so much better but it didn't really have the ending cos fallon wasn't even on stage anymore so Idk which one they would post or edit it. The whole stage set up was like on a platform stage with smokes and a shit ton of rave lasers like I literally thought I was gonna be blind.. I shouted a couple of times and charli kept waving back at me like omg being the only charli stan there was soooo fucking awkward y'all I'm never doing this again but oh well at least fallon gave us a free amazon echo LOL

ohMYFUCKINGGOD I am literally beyond exhausted like ok so I arrived in front of the NBC thing at 8.30 pm last night and was expecting other nyc troye/charli stan to be there but like... I was literally the only one there so I guess I was first in line? Then the second person came at 9pm and she was a troye stan and like... she wouldn't stop talking about how skinny he is and how good his voice and songs are and I was there just like..  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  anyways, we got along pretty ok and we ended up being the only two that stayed overnight so that was a lot... I kinda tried to convert her to an xcx stan and she said she surprisingly really enjoyed vroom vroom/gno/taxi/etc so that was pretty ok.. the next couple of people came at like 5.30 am and they were just like old locals there for fallon himself and at this point I was just wondering what happened to all the other gays??? 9 am came by and by this time my toes were frozen and I was so fucking sleep deprived but at least I got the FIRST STANDBY TICKETS and I just couldn't be more happier so I just went home and basically collapsed... I missed all of my alarms but I woke up at 3.45 pm and we had to be at the studio again by 4.15 pm so at this time I was like panicking because my subway ride back to the studio would've taken me at least 40 mins and I was not about to waste 13 FUCKING HOURS FREEZING MYSELF TO JUST WATCH CHARLI PERFORM ONE FUCKING SONG but thank god I arrived there by 4.30 and was stil able to get first in line (since I was first in standby) and did the whole checking in process and what not

anyways, only 20 of us from the standby (out of like 70 standby) got to go inside and watch and fallon and troye and Jamie fox was ok I guess. but omg when they finally performed 1999 I was literally in the very back seat dancing my ass off while THE ENTIRE FUCKING AUDIENCE WAS DEAD ASS SITTING STILL like omfg I really cannot deal with all these locals rn  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: charli and troye performed it twice actually and the second time around it was so much better but it didn't really have the ending cos fallon wasn't even on stage anymore so Idk which one they would post or edit it. The whole stage set up was like on a platform stage with smokes and a shit ton of rave lasers like I literally thought I was gonna be blind.. I shouted a couple of times and charli kept waving back at me like omg being the only charli stan there was soooo fucking awkward y'all I'm never doing this again but oh well at least fallon gave us a free amazon echo LOL

I need a xanax after reading this