Fluorine

Charli XCX

UK CHARTS

30 Charli XCX feat. Troye Sivan - 1999 *  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

i've been saying a lot lately and i'll say it again, she needs to perform somewhere in the uk, there's still hope for 1999 there

boys was #31 and atap was #29, i hope it keeps growing but without promo it's gonna be difficult

Is R&R aging good for any of you? I'm still shook by it

Yep... love it. I still think it could've been a good release, but it really DOES need the faster BPM and live pitch. It's just way better suited for it... Would it have actually gone out that way though? Idk... maybe not.

Yep... love it. I still think it could've been a good release, but it really DOES need the faster BPM and live pitch. It's just way better suited for it... Would it have actually gone out that way though? Idk... maybe not.

for me it sounds pretty much finished tho I would buy if it was released like that. Of course there are a few parts that sounds unfinished, Im no producer but she should remake the verses's vocals try to polish it and clean her lack of breath (which is minimal but its there) , the chorus is perfect, Sophie's drop is iconic and the instrumental is amazing. Also they should've mix better the "round n round n round round OOOH" in some parts but the song remains amazing the way it is. Sad they decided to give up