Fluorine

Charli XCX

She didn't play WM for the group I was in but someone else who was there did say she played it for them! (And focus which she didn't play for us). She played party party for our group so idk if playing it at the m&g means anything. ): I hope it does because party party was actually rlly good!!

Didn’t she say she wants to fix party party because it’s too repetitive (I think it’s perfect tho and the right amount of repetitive like focus)

1999 is doing fairly well in the UK tbf. Climbing 18 places on this weeks chart, A list on Radio One etc.. she should probably continue pushing it before she announces anything else

iirc after Boys came out we didn't get any new material until Pop 2 which was 3-4 months later so if history repeats itself that's probably the minimum promo time until a new release comes

ok but we’re actually getting a headlining charli tour next year. like she hasn’t been on tour in soooo long. i wasn’t even a stan STAN yet when she last went on tour. i’m literally going to cry when i see her.

Didn’t she say she wants to fix party party because it’s too repetitive (I think it’s perfect tho and the right amount of repetitive like focus)

Yeah it was the bridge that she said needed work because it was something like 'party. We just wanna party. We just wanna. We just wanna party' a few times or something like that, I do like the overall song being repetitive cause it is super catchy but I did get what she meant by the bridge needing more work! I hope the song sees a release cause the instrumental slaps

1999 is doing fairly well in the UK tbf. Climbing 18 places on this weeks chart, A list on Radio One etc.. she should probably continue pushing it before she announces anything else

IMO she pushed it far enough, and I think it's time to move on while there's still hype and while she's on the spotlight. Oh well, it's just me, looks like charts are important. Go 1999, yay.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

IMO she pushed it far enough, and I think it's time to move on while there's still hype and while she's on the spotlight. Oh well, it's just me, looks like charts are important. Go 1999, yay.

as far as promo, she (atlantic) haven't done enough especially in the UK, where the song has the most attention and could be a top 10 hit

but i also agree with you guys, i'm tired of 1999 already

Is anyone else super  excited for Zara Larssons album? I only know about her because of that Charli radio documentary and on twitter she said she loves working for her. I hope Charli has a feature on her album and not only just helping her write her new album.  :deadbanana:

My dream XCX3/ 3rd mixtape is this:

1.) Come To My Party

2.) Bounce Ft Kyary Kyary Pamu :toofunny:

3.) 1999 Ft. Troye Sivan

4.) Party Party

5.) Jam City Collab (Black Car)

6.) Liqour

7.) Next Life

8.) Blame It On Your Love Ft. Stefflon Don

9.) White Mercedes

10.) Party 4 U

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

My dream XCX3/ 3rd mixtape is this:

1.) Come To My Party

2.) Bounce Ft Kyary Kyary Pamu :toofunny:

3.) 1999 Ft. Troye Sivan

4.) Party Party

5.) Jam City Collab (Black Car)

6.) Liqour

7.) Next Life

8.) Blame It On Your Love Ft. Stefflon Don

9.) White Mercedes

10.) Party 4 U

People here already said multiple times... Stop Writing a dream tracklist... Let's over it! It's so annoying reading every 2 days someone puts a dream tracklist that will never come...

Not to go against you, but come on! We already moved on that topic 

People here already said multiple times... Stop Writing a dream tracklist... Let's over it! It's so annoying reading every 2 days someone puts a dream tracklist that will never come...

Not to go against you, but come on! We already moved on that topic

TBH I haven’t read any comments against them so it’s news to me :toofunny: & if I’ve annoyed anyone I’m sorry. I just get excited with Charli! Plus, I prefer thinking & discussing with everyone over what possibly may come next than over leak this & that :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

TBH I haven’t read any comments against them so it’s news to me :toofunny: & if I’ve annoyed anyone I’m sorry. I just get excited with Charli! Plus, I prefer thinking & discussing with everyone over what possibly may come next than over leak this & that :toofunny:

ignore them tbh it's nice seeing people come up with their own ideas and tracklists.