Fluorine

Charli XCX

Monthly drops are finished, P4U is pretty much confirmed scrapped, Charli's asking who should open her world tour  :crossed:

Good, let's hope that means an album is on the way - surely she'll have new music to tour with next year?

Party 4 U needs leaked now!!!!!! - don't come at me saying its damaging just cos y'all got Taxi and Round & Round  :facepalm:

And I'd like to see GIRLI open for her in the UK.

I don’t think she’ll ever do anything with Party Party & Party 4 U so there’s no harm in them leaking

I don’t think she’ll ever do anything with Party Party & Party 4 U so there’s no harm in them leaking

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

pitch p4u for another artist? lol ok

It could happen? She obviously doesn’t like the leaks of new music, so why do people keep pushing this “it’s scrapped so leak it” thing, without even knowing for sure if it’s actually scrapped. Everyone was so sure about Taxi being scrapped, but she basically confirmed that Sophie’s gonna release it.

qfrWuBl.png

It could happen? She obviously doesn’t like the leaks of new music, so why do people keep pushing this “it’s scrapped so leak it” thing, without even knowing for sure if it’s actually scrapped. Everyone was so sure about Taxi being scrapped, but she basically confirmed that Sophie’s gonna release it.

I see your point but it just doesn't feel right when it comes to songs like P4U. It doesn't compare to Taxi, for instance, Taxi was once on a album draft, was performed live etc. That never happened with P4U, all we have are recordings/videos of A.G. playing it and no other info to back up. A few days ago we were talking if the song was Charli's or AG's - that's how much we know about it. I honestly can't see a song like P4U being pitched to another artist, not even if hell freezes over. Yeah, she didn't said 'it's scrapped i'm not working on it' but her attitude - i feel - answering that question was a low blow 'oh, i THINK the song already leaked so i just gave up on it'...  :facepalm:

charli said sophie is releasing it just cause fans keep asking about it at her shows, on twitter and ecc..