Fluorine

Charli XCX

ohMYFUCKINGGOD I am literally beyond exhausted like ok so I arrived in front of the NBC thing at 8.30 pm last night and was expecting other nyc troye/charli stan to be there but like... I was literally the only one there so I guess I was first in line? Then the second person came at 9pm and she was a troye stan and like... she wouldn't stop talking about how skinny he is and how good his voice and songs are and I was there just like..  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  anyways, we got along pretty ok and we ended up being the only two that stayed overnight so that was a lot... I kinda tried to convert her to an xcx stan and she said she surprisingly really enjoyed vroom vroom/gno/taxi/etc so that was pretty ok.. the next couple of people came at like 5.30 am and they were just like old locals there for fallon himself and at this point I was just wondering what happened to all the other gays??? 9 am came by and by this time my toes were frozen and I was so fucking sleep deprived but at least I got the FIRST STANDBY TICKETS and I just couldn't be more happier so I just went home and basically collapsed... I missed all of my alarms but I woke up at 3.45 pm and we had to be at the studio again by 4.15 pm so at this time I was like panicking because my subway ride back to the studio would've taken me at least 40 mins and I was not about to waste 13 FUCKING HOURS FREEZING MYSELF TO JUST WATCH CHARLI PERFORM ONE FUCKING SONG but thank god I arrived there by 4.30 and was stil able to get first in line (since I was first in standby) and did the whole checking in process and what not

anyways, only 20 of us from the standby (out of like 70 standby) got to go inside and watch and fallon and troye and Jamie fox was ok I guess. but omg when they finally performed 1999 I was literally in the very back seat dancing my ass off while THE ENTIRE FUCKING AUDIENCE WAS DEAD ASS SITTING STILL like omfg I really cannot deal with all these locals rn  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: charli and troye performed it twice actually and the second time around it was so much better but it didn't really have the ending cos fallon wasn't even on stage anymore so Idk which one they would post or edit it. The whole stage set up was like on a platform stage with smokes and a shit ton of rave lasers like I literally thought I was gonna be blind.. I shouted a couple of times and charli kept waving back at me like omg being the only charli stan there was soooo fucking awkward y'all I'm never doing this again but oh well at least fallon gave us a free amazon echo LOL

i enjoyed this read lol thanks for sharing! hope you get some well deserved rest now  :gclap:

right now I'm working on turning a Kpop stan into a Charli stan. He bought Pop 2 on itunes! I told him Jay Park had a collab and showed him the BTS/Chrali XCX pic on twitter. He showed POP 2 to to his kpop fan friends but they didn't have high enough IQ to appreciate Charli i guess  :poordat:

i enjoyed this read lol thanks for sharing! hope you get some well deserved rest now  :gclap:

right now I'm working on turning a Kpop stan into a Charli stan. He bought Pop 2 on itunes! I told him Jay Park had a collab and showed him the BTS/Chrali XCX pic on twitter. He showed POP 2 to to his kpop fan friends but they didn't have high enough IQ to appreciate Charli i guess  :poordat:

theyre kPOOP stans what do u expect :toofunny:

queen of pretending we like the jay park verse on unlock it

xMcVPI7.jpg

I may be overreacting but I felt like this performance was so much more about Troye than Charli. Both were great but idk... also the way Fallon not even when interviewing Troye mentioned Charli during the 1999 questions... it just wasn't it for me. But thank the stars we had promo right?

ohMYFUCKINGGOD I am literally beyond exhausted like ok so I arrived in front of the NBC thing at 8.30 pm last night and was expecting other nyc troye/charli stan to be there but like... I was literally the only one there so I guess I was first in line? Then the second person came at 9pm and she was a troye stan and like... she wouldn't stop talking about how skinny he is and how good his voice and songs are and I was there just like..  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  anyways, we got along pretty ok and we ended up being the only two that stayed overnight so that was a lot... I kinda tried to convert her to an xcx stan and she said she surprisingly really enjoyed vroom vroom/gno/taxi/etc so that was pretty ok.. the next couple of people came at like 5.30 am and they were just like old locals there for fallon himself and at this point I was just wondering what happened to all the other gays??? 9 am came by and by this time my toes were frozen and I was so fucking sleep deprived but at least I got the FIRST STANDBY TICKETS and I just couldn't be more happier so I just went home and basically collapsed... I missed all of my alarms but I woke up at 3.45 pm and we had to be at the studio again by 4.15 pm so at this time I was like panicking because my subway ride back to the studio would've taken me at least 40 mins and I was not about to waste 13 FUCKING HOURS FREEZING MYSELF TO JUST WATCH CHARLI PERFORM ONE FUCKING SONG but thank god I arrived there by 4.30 and was stil able to get first in line (since I was first in standby) and did the whole checking in process and what not

anyways, only 20 of us from the standby (out of like 70 standby) got to go inside and watch and fallon and troye and Jamie fox was ok I guess. but omg when they finally performed 1999 I was literally in the very back seat dancing my ass off while THE ENTIRE FUCKING AUDIENCE WAS DEAD ASS SITTING STILL like omfg I really cannot deal with all these locals rn  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: charli and troye performed it twice actually and the second time around it was so much better but it didn't really have the ending cos fallon wasn't even on stage anymore so Idk which one they would post or edit it. The whole stage set up was like on a platform stage with smokes and a shit ton of rave lasers like I literally thought I was gonna be blind.. I shouted a couple of times and charli kept waving back at me like omg being the only charli stan there was soooo fucking awkward y'all I'm never doing this again but oh well at least fallon gave us a free amazon echo LOL

D You know if there was any kind of interview for Charli xcx?

Honestly though, why do all of these late night talk show performances have issues with the mixing? The track is a little low, they did great, but it could’ve sounded even better. They just sound too “above” the mix ya know?

Sound guy had ONE job... :crossed: lol