Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just a reminder that: the gno pete tong leak only shows that Charli was ahead of her time to premiere Gno as buzz/or official single at the radio and how xcx world would be an amazing era for the gays (lets forget about commercial standards) it would be FUCKING AWESOME. Lets show support with the Charli album. Its not her fault that her label did this to her. Charli is an amazing woman and she loves her fans

gno with pete > the released version

and i ain't even sorry, it just adds a flavor that... hm, so good

literally anything to fill up that space is working for me LMAO

xMcVPI7.jpg

literally anything to fill up that space is working for me LMAO

i just think about that comment about how xcx world was supposed to be an 'concept' party album with interludes and these kind of "features", charli on the line with pete fits the storyline so perfectly

i just think about that comment about how xcx world was supposed to be an 'concept' party album with interludes and these kind of "features", charli on the line with pete fits the storyline so perfectly

RIP XCXWORLD

xMcVPI7.jpg

it would be nice to get Champion, Million, GNO feat. TYNI etc in HQ so we can finally put that era of leaks to rest

million is such a bop and its insane that we have the entire song in LQ yet nobody has provided the HQ? like we already have the entire track just put it ou tof its misery

all the 2017 songs can leak in a zip, they’re all dead and charli doesn’t care anymore. let’s keep the auguxcxst tradition alive.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

fyi, two different links to GNO with pete tong were posted in here and are slightly different versions if anyone cares

theyre essentially the exact same but mixed differently/different EQ filters + the bridge in one version has a little more FX (eg drink slurping) + some backing vocals have different reverb

just threw them ontop of each other and did an inversion filter and yeah, weird that we'd get two slightly different versions of a leak at the same time  :toofunny: