Fluorine

Charli XCX

taxi would sound too normal today, it was cool in 2016 when it sounded futuristic, also didn't she recently said that she loves to tease songs that will never be released so they are like myths or something? 

XCX World is still amazing but I don't get why anyone would still want songs off of it released in 2020 like we're Way past that. If it hasn't dropped in 2018 as a monthly release it's just not dropping, the moment has passed. We also got the entire album in good quality (ig minus ctmp cause the mix is off), so there will be absolutely nothing exciting about her dropping these songs, it'd just be weird. Imagine her dropping Taxi now, after all this hype it'd be so anticlimactic. I'd rather she just focuses on new music and Just Like Lucy Liu.

qfrWuBl.png

taxi release wouldn't even be xcxciting because it's not cohesive with the last two records and the song is tired after all this time. the same way we were all kind of tired of hearing no angel a week after release because we'd been listening to live versions for so long already

God Ice Cakes and I’m Done sounded like shit I hope umru and jam city never release those.

Totally uninterested.

What's Ice Cakes? Don't think I've heard that one, anyone care to link me?

What's Ice Cakes? Don't think I've heard that one, anyone care to link me?

It started as an instrumental played during the AG and Umru set for Fire Festival:

https://youtu.be/WDqTdNcKeQA

(I remember that QT had played the same one during her set at The Stud in SF)

On February, Umru played the version with vocals: https://mobile.twitter.com/fckyeahcharli/status/1226381706820751363

It started as an instrumental played during the AG and Umru set for Fire Festival:

(I remember that QT had played the same one during her set at The Stud in SF)

On February, Umru played the version with vocals: https://mobile.twitter.com/fckyeahcharli/status/1226381706820751363

strange, I don't think I've seen anyone talk about it until now but it's cute ig. Not something I'd beg for though, but thanks for the info!

I'm starting to feel like Umru is becoming the new SOPHIE, as in he'll tease collabs with Charli a lot at live shows just for them to end up not even being released.

yt views

forever - 1.4m

claws - 1.2m

7 years - 307k

pink diamond - 279k

party 4 u - 228k

enemy - 200k [audio only]

detonate - 158k

anthems - 153k

visions - 113k

c2.0 - 105k

i finally understand - 101k

a bit surprised with 7 years up there 

yt views

forever - 1.4m

claws - 1.2m

7 years - 307k

pink diamond - 279k

party 4 u - 228k

enemy - 200k [audio only]

detonate - 158k

anthems - 153k

visions - 113k

c2.0 - 105k

i finally understand - 101k

a bit surprised with 7 years up there 

party 4 u thriving as she should be, i wonder if this might have any impact on the next single choice?

strange, I don't think I've seen anyone talk about it until now but it's cute ig. Not something I'd beg for though, but thanks for the info!

I'm starting to feel like Umru is becoming the new SOPHIE, as in he'll tease collabs with Charli a lot at live shows just for them to end up not even being released.

begging you guys PLS no one tell him this