Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does anyone remember how they first got into Charli? I remember Just Desserts coming out and then I really got into True Romance and then Fancy came out, then she brought out Sucker and I kinda lost interest and then a guy I was on a date with showed me her performing songs like Bounce and No Angel live and I was like wtf is this and a demo of Trophy leaked and that was that

giphy.gif

Does anyone remember how they first got into Charli? I remember Just Desserts coming out and then I really got into True Romance and then Fancy came out, then she brought out Sucker and I kinda lost interest and then a guy I was on a date with showed me her performing songs like Bounce and No Angel live and I was like wtf is this and a demo of Trophy leaked and that was that

Same but i gained interest again when a Friend told me N1A was out

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

I’ve known of her since Just Desserts but rlly got into her music when Fancy blew up. I was a casual fan tho, I only rlly started stanning when she dropped Vroom Vroom. With N1A she became one of my alltime faves.

qfrWuBl.png

I discovered Charli when Sucker came out and didn't really care for her too much. It wasn't until around 2017/18 that my friend re-introduced me to N1A, Pop 2 & XCX World that I fell in love with her music and I've been obsessed ever since.

fyi, I do love Sucker and all her music lol I just didn't have taste back then to appreciate it :teehee:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

i found you ha ha ha/what i like on yt and was obsessed with true romance. then sucker came out and i disliked it, but i still considered myself a fan. then i learnt to enjoy sucker too and the rest is history

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I was working a new office job I hated and was seeking out new music to listen to. I put on True Romance and fell in love! Am now so bummed that I didn't get see Charli when she opened for Marina on the Electra Heart tour (I got there late bc I wasn't a fan of Charli at the time).

aOaIzH2.gif

a classmate told me about her, so i googled her, listened to what i like, and instantly fell in love. then i kinda unstanned a bit when sucker came out, and then her mixtapes (especially pop2) made me stan again.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

It was in my tumblr days and stumble upon some edits about her and I thought she had the best aesthetic ever lmao

True Romance was not even released yet only her mixtape

I really got into her with Feel My Pain though 

First we feel; then we fall.

i remember my twitter tl being obsessed with her when true romance dropped so i listened to true romance at some time after it’s release and I hated it. there’s a tweet out there from my old twitter account calling it an overproduced mess and stuff FFFFD. then in december one of my favorite twitter accounts put superlove as one of their favorite songs of 2013 and i was like ....alright i need to check her out. and i started listening to her released stuff casually. between december 2013 to when fancy dropped i became a fan. because i remember being gagged in class cause fancy was a whole serve. also i remember You being in the trailer for Vampire Academy and thinking she was like this big star now. and then i was there for everything sucker.

sadly i just got into her last year, but i do remember liking vroom vroom (the song) in 2016, i just didnt listen further?? which is a big regret of mine. i think what drove me in was listening to true romance for the first time, then i familiarized myself with her discography and absolutely haaad to meet her in september.

6-F87-F61-F-CE27-4-F20-BDDE-3780-E83-FE9

I hated and mocked her from Boom Clap onwards. I checked and loved Lipgloss only for Cupcakke. Loved Boys and finally the Tove feature on OOMH made me definetly check Pop2 and her out, from there just love. True Romance took me almost a year to give it a shot tho. Madness.

I discovered her on soundcloud in like Feb/March 2013, right before True Romance dropped, I was obsessed with her mixtapes back then and then moved onto youtube to see her videos.

J1VKdHu.jpg

I think it started when I saw Sky & Charli perform Grins live and I was like “this sounds so good” then I saw the You’re the One music video (I think it was the newest video of her’s out at the time) and immediately got into the mixtapes and stanned ever since.

Also justice for Cross You Out she really did that for us