Fluorine

Charli XCX

17 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Doesn’t mean she could not of repurposed it-it was wrote in 2010-she’s had tons of projects she’s scrapped or used in other works-at one point after true romance she was meant to make a Bollywood infused album.

16 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

You can still use a song to build a bigger story and there’s tons of references to heaven and angels within the album itself.

I mean this is such a reach and there is literally 0 evidence to support your ideas but whatever you wanna believe sis

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

I mean this is such a reach and there is literally 0 evidence to support your ideas but whatever you wanna believe sis

I mean quarter of the fan base is filled with people who still believe taxi and bounce are going to be reused :creep: being slightly delusional is part of the fan base

On 9/15/2019 at 7:27 PM, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

That photoshoot was from mid 2016 when Taxi was considered for the album. Charli literally said she played it at her Exchange show because she wasn't going to have it on the album anymore.

From December 2016 interview article:

The new live songs probably won’t make the record

Charli says she hasn’t settled on a final tracklist yet, but she says the new material she debuted during a recent show likely won’t appear on the album. “‘Taxi’ won’t be on the album, ‘No Angel’ might be,” she says. “They’re all demos that didn’t have a home, but we still liked them, so we wanted to play them and put them out in the world.” She thinks some of the songs that don’t make the cut could eventually see the light of day in other forms: “I don’t know how many [songs we recorded], but we did a lot,” Charli says. “It’s cool because we can pitch them [to other artists] or leak all of them or whatever.”

THIS!!!! I always thought Charli leaked all the songs herself...

1 hour ago, RoundandRound said:

what are all the versions we have of this song? I remember one demo I liked a lot but I never order the leak files on the folder I save them...

I think we have four different versions of atap idk

1 minute ago, RoundandRound said:

Can anyone leak the DADDY KNOWS (A.G. COOK DEMO) in full? It's been years and it's worthless hoarding it...

or girls featuring mØ:flutter:

...yes i'm a little hoe for mØ

1 minute ago, Nigel Hitch said:

I think we have four different versions of atap idk

or girls featuring mØ:flutter:

...yes i'm a little hoe for mØ

I think it already did leak?

21 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

THIS!!!! I always thought Charli leaked all the songs herself...

I don’t think Charli leaked any of those, nothing ever came of the folder of remixes and demos she said she was going to leak I think it was during Number 1 Angel. I feel like the only thing she’s leaked is the press release for HIFN. 

It's been a long time since I followed Charli's journey and I don't really like what she released after 2016.
To tell the truth, I may be the only one but I loved Sucker and I think it's his best record, I'm not a fan of his new projects which I find redundant, weak with not very good tracks.
I know I'm dreaming but I would like her to go back to this pop rock side with nice guitars like Breaking up which reminds teens of the 2000s.

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

You are so rude to everybody in this thread. You’re like the Perez Hilton in here lol. So weird.

46 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

You are so rude to everybody in this thread. You’re like the Perez Hilton in here lol. So weird.

if stating facts is offensive to you then that’s sad, but go off girlie, whatever helps ya sleep 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

It's been a long time since I followed Charli's journey and I don't really like what she released after 2016.
To tell the truth, I may be the only one but I loved Sucker and I think it's his best record, I'm not a fan of his new projects which I find redundant, weak with not very good tracks.
I know I'm dreaming but I would like her to go back to this pop rock side with nice guitars like Breaking up which reminds teens of the 2000s.

c395a97d3fed5bb535a2e480b5c97350.png

OAjeWdG.jpg?1