Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Lukeb said:

I think it already did leak?

I don’t think Charli leaked any of those, nothing ever came of the folder of remixes and demos she said she was going to leak I think it was during Number 1 Angel. I feel like the only thing she’s leaked is the press release for HIFN. 

This still makes me sad... 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 minutes ago, Roger said:

This still makes me sad... 

I think it’s because we don’t actually know what it was she wanted to share. We most probably wouldn’t have gotten Pop 2 if she did leak stuff and p*as the label off. Instead, she proved herself. 

4 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

I think it’s because we don’t actually know what it was she wanted to share. We most probably wouldn’t have gotten Pop 2 if she did leak stuff and p*as the label off. Instead, she proved herself. 

she can "accidentally" leak things on dbree and nobody will know it was herfvbKr1X.gif

wait a minute hold on

1 hour ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

It's been a long time since I followed Charli's journey and I don't really like what she released after 2016.
To tell the truth, I may be the only one but I loved Sucker and I think it's his best record, I'm not a fan of his new projects which I find redundant, weak with not very good tracks.
I know I'm dreaming but I would like her to go back to this pop rock side with nice guitars like Breaking up which reminds teens of the 2000s.

It's ok, we respect your opinion.

Now go to settings and delete your account, then bring some oil and start fire on your computer.

Maybe then you realize what you just wrote.

23 minutes ago, Sis said:

Who's gonna leak the Nintendo song without sound effects official release cd quality

Is it a thing? I always thought there was no official release of the song.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

Is it a thing? I always thought there was no official release of the song.

girl yes i want a leak thats not a fan edit and not from youtube now that HBHG has leaked

i need to beg for a leak otherwise this thread doesn't survive

2 minutes ago, Sis said:

girl yes i want a leak thats not a fan edit and not from youtube now that HBHG has leaked

i need to beg for a leak otherwise this thread doesn't survive

you forgot the rank her albums too :) 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, Lukeb said:

I remember we were SO sure that she would just upload all the Exchange tracks like that. :toofloppy:

6 hours ago, Nigel Hitch said:

atap is really a good pop song:wub:

eh :emma:

4 hours ago, RoundandRound said:

THIS!!!! I always thought Charli leaked all the songs herself...

Then why did she express how the leaks of xcx world affected her heavily?