Fluorine

Charli XCX

18 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

No, She's not. Addison got so much backlash from Obsessed, and she lost her distr. deal. She's focused on film now, and from what i've heard, she's done w music. She's currently working on a movie. You guys shouldn't have dragged her so hard, lol

i'm gonna KMS now

7 minutes ago, Kurt said:

Leak it for me and all the other Original Sweat Defenders :beyonce::beyonce::beyonce:

Legit appreciate you defending sweat. I got dragged so hard for wanting it, and have been sitting on it for a while since I’ve gotten it. If no one else shares it, maybe I will.

3 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Legit appreciate you defending sweat. I got dragged so hard for wanting it, and have been sitting on it for a while since I’ve gotten it. If no one else shares it, I will.

Sasha Velour Dont Joke About That GIF - Sasha Velour Dont Joke About That  Sasha - Discover & Share GIFs

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Legit appreciate you defending sweat. I got dragged so hard for wanting it, and have been sitting on it for a while since I’ve gotten it. If no one else shares it, maybe I will.

Sweat is actually pretty good ;)

1 minute ago, Foxes said:

sweat warriors this is the moment we've all been waiting for... just a bit more resilience and justice will be delivered

Watching Rose McGowan's Moving Speech From The Women's Convention

I was resilient for all of you, trying to get sweat, and instead I got dragged for liking the song and banned for 3 days, lol. 

1 minute ago, Theprettyymess said:

I was resilient for all of you, trying to get sweat, and instead I got dragged for liking the song and banned for 3 days, lol. 

if you share it with us your service and fighting will not be in vain:w8ing:

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif