Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, KeybladeMeister said:

It’s also the right thing to do, as much as I dislike Taylor saying and doing shit like this is so weird. Stop putting so much energy on the internet hating someone and go outside and interact with real people challenge (impossible)

now i agree with everything else but this?! :whoopi:

3 hours ago, rollwithme said:

A bit off topic, but I’ve been making my way through Charli’s curated list of films that inspired Brat, and Party Girl is sooo good and the soundtrack is such a vibe. I 100% understand the brat inspo after watching.

name drop them plss

15 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

name drop them plss

Party Monster

Daisies

Velvet Goldmine

Party Girl

To Die For

Project X

A Cross The Universe

Wild Child

Human Traffic

Modulations

Basic Instinct

Yannick

Intimate Confessions of a Chinese Courtesan

you can read her full interview & descriptions for some of the films here: https://www.roxycinemanewyork.com/stories/charli-xcx-presents-the-brat-collection/

there are a lot of interesting ones on this list! I’ve only seen around 40% of these so far, but Party Girl is my fave as of now. Parker Posey is so brat coded.

6 hours ago, Cuntrol said:

As a mentally ill person who often has become hateful to old friends over the most basic misinterpretations... The Girl remix with Lorde literally makes me tear up. Every time. While dancing. I swear to fucking god if this doesn't get the Best Remix Grammy... I can't even see how it couldn't though tbh. (Unless it's some BBL Drizzy BS that wins, I could see that, ugh.) But there is no fucking way this is going to be topped, even if there's a remix album (well, I mean, this would be on it ofc)

Btw I kind of appreciate ITAIATT I tiny bit more now the more I listen to the album. No longer a skip. So yeah, no-skip album. She for sure deserves to be top 16 reviewed albums of all time in any genre. That said, justice for HIFN lol. Still, I wonder what brat would rank at if instead of the two downer tracks, if she instead used Guess or Make U Mine instead... Be honest, it would for sure be even higher...

I appreciate your opinion, but I think the downer tracks were instrumental in helping the album get top 16.

mate i actually can't get over so i it's actually just the saddest song ever and makes sophie's death feel so.... real??? i don't know how to expain it but i don't think i will ever process the fact she's gone

FzytWEW.png

9 hours ago, renaissance said:

mate i actually can't get over so i it's actually just the saddest song ever and makes sophie's death feel so.... real??? i don't know how to expain it but i don't think i will ever process the fact she's gone

I still can’t help but feel something else happened… as if people never really got the full story.

It’s said of have been a “tragic accident” in every news story… but was it really? Something about it still seems very hard to believe. There still just seems to be an element of mystery. Is it just me?

It really is just so sad…

3 hours ago, Heartmachine said:

I still can’t help but feel something else happened… as if people never really got the full story.

It’s said of have been a “tragic accident” in every news story… but was it really? Something about it still seems very hard to believe. There still just seems to be an element of mystery. Is it just me?

It really is just so sad…

stop your conspiracies right there please it absolutely was a tragic accident completely out of anyone else's control not pre-meditated no fabricated details. trying to get a better look at the full moon over athens was beautiful or poetic or whatever and people get weird about that (sorry annie) but there are no mysteries surrounding it, 'tragic accident' is the exact way to describe it 

X----into me, into you----X

1 hour ago, Adrift said:

stop your conspiracies right there please it absolutely was a tragic accident completely out of anyone else's control not pre-meditated no fabricated details. trying to get a better look at the full moon over athens was beautiful or poetic or whatever and people get weird about that (sorry annie) but there are no mysteries surrounding it, 'tragic accident' is the exact way to describe it 

Yeah, and that’s fair enough… wasn’t going to say anything more. It was just hard news to take. Hard to fathom.