Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, slasherflicks said:

adulthood is realizing i finally understand is one of her best songs.

i’m sorry but this will always be one of her biggest duds to me… the clunky, empty beat… the lifeless / monotone vocal delivery feat. cringe lyrics.. i hate all this gravity should have taken its spot!!! 

6 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

i just know you’re american 

lol i like hello goodbye i’m just seething that she may not release one of the best songs she’s ever recorded… but i mean it does say where i live in my profile so u didn’t make a real discovery here :smokes:

14417469274.gif

So Lily Allen was invited to the same brat launch night party as Lorde, she spoke afterwards publicly on her podcast about how amazing Charli is and now I’ve just seen her in another podcast clip wearing a Charli tour shirt, we’re getting the Lily collab I demanded 9 years ago:oprah9:

giphy.gif

I guess it's on a smaller time scale, but how is the remix album this airtight when 2 whole songs leaked months before brat would be released, with Talk talk doing the same later on. On top of 5 scrapped demos/deluxe tracks, meanwhile we still have to guess who'll be on the remix album.

I'm not mad, more impressed, this is way more fun than those leakfests... Here's hoping XCX7 will be able to do the same.

1 hour ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i finally understand slander… not today satan. :eyes:

I bought how i’m feeling now on vinyl yesterday when i went to london! happy to add a top 3 charli album to my collection. i also bought pure heroine and art angels <3

I finally understand being my top played from that album… it’s not her best but it’s easy and repayable 

Charli still hasn't released Naked has she :ma:

3 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

So Lily Allen was invited to the same brat launch night party as Lorde, she spoke afterwards publicly on her podcast about how amazing Charli is and now I’ve just seen her in another podcast clip wearing a Charli tour shirt, we’re getting the Lily collab I demanded 9 years ago:oprah9:

HELLOOOO???? OMG