Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Does anyone else hear “tell ME” instead of “don’t know” in the chorus of sympathy is a knife?

i can kind of hear “don’t” some of the time but it definitely does not sound like “know” when she sings it lol

i fully agree, it was never a question for me that she said “tell me”

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Was listening to Von dutch on my speakers (one is to my right and one to my left) and when she says the word “eardrums” the song oscillates between right and left audio channels :omg: its the little things fr

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

7 hours ago, ethelcain said:

Was listening to Von dutch on my speakers (one is to my right and one to my left) and when she says the word “eardrums” the song oscillates between right and left audio channels :omg: its the little things fr

me with the ending of Guess, sounds like she’s walking around the room from left to right 

hello goodbye is so euphoric the buildup to the ending is just incredible :kris: I can't believe she's been paying it dust like has she ever mentioned the song?

also I finally came around to silver cross I never really paid much attention to it but like holy shit... duck-chicken-little.gif I PULL U CLOSE SO CLOSE SO CLOOOOOSE

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

10 hours ago, pin up galore said:

hello goodbye is so euphoric the buildup to the ending is just incredible :kris: I can't believe she's been paying it dust like has she ever mentioned the song?

also I finally came around to silver cross I never really paid much attention to it but like holy shit... duck-chicken-little.gif I PULL U CLOSE SO CLOSE SO CLOOOOOSE

I can't believe it took you this long, but I am happy you finally saw the light. Silver Cross is one of her best, without a doubt