Fluorine

Charli XCX

21 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

its so funny seeing so many comments from people bragging about being fans since hifn but i guess that was like 4 years ago

me, a fan since 2012 when cloud aura came out and was plastered all over tumblr :keyboard:

29 minutes ago, Venicebiatch69 said:

i really hope sympathy with a knife ft taylor isn't tru it literally ruins the whole brat vibe 

I think the last remix is going to be Talk Talk ft. Troye. They both used the track on their last IG posts which I’ll take as pretty much confirmation that it’s happening.

28 minutes ago, no1angel said:

I think the last remix is going to be Talk Talk ft. Troye. They both used the track on their last IG posts which I’ll take as pretty much confirmation that it’s happening.

Sounds like Troye wants some attention too 😂. You're so right about this. He's gotta be on something so they can duet a song from brat together. Cause 2099 won't cut it. 

i wish you’d hawk hawk,

wish you’d hawk hawk,

wish you’d hawk hawk,

wish you’d hawk hawk tuah me 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif