Fluorine

Charli XCX

omg is that tracklist leak real? Can You Hear Me and Good Girls sounds like amazing titles

e0p7lt9.gif

why you guys are talking about the album? just enjoy the two amazing songs that she gave to us (atap and boys) 

e0p7lt9.gif

like... a trans man is a boy too, right? this is transphobia

e0p7lt9.gif

i feel personally attacked by this post and i'm reporting you all to the single 57 old lady on her windows vista laptop that serves as atlantic's entire release department

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

Did "Can You Hear Me" also leak? I only saw Good Girls, Waterfall in HQ, Girls Night Out, Down Like Wow, and Die For.

is that a new song? i definitely havent heard it or any of those you mentioned.

e0p7lt9.gif

Me remembering the time Charli signed my TR vinyl and then me going out the next night, blacking out, and throwing up all over it.

e0p7lt9.gif

khofdjdskfkl 

e0p7lt9.gif

Did "Can You Hear Me" also leak? I only saw Good Girls, Waterfall in HQ, Girls Night Out, Down Like Wow, and Die For.

@fckyeahcharli

e0p7lt9.gif

anyone see the vevo boys footnotes video? so cool so many boys! theyre rlly bringing it this era

e0p7lt9.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i feel personally attacked by this post and i'm reporting you all to the single 57 old lady on her windows vista laptop that serves as atlantic's entire release department

oh come here

i love a trans man

e0p7lt9.gif