you just found her today? awesome, for me was about 2 or 3 months ago..

hooked on hurricane.

Put on some great headphones and play hurricane. Fricken amazing..

then listen to it again, with the vocal/guitar her on the stool version only.. also amazing..

Is there somebody also a great song..

I wonder what the new album will be like.. :)

Does anybody know the VIP situation for the badlands tour? In Orlando, it says that there are general admission tickets for $20 and "Balcony" tickets for $30? Is Blacony VIP?

Balcony tickets are seats. :awkney:

lABVyGE.png

she's playing the Buckhead Theatre in ATL which has a capacity of 2500-3000 people depending on seated/standing

I don't think she's big enough to sell it out (especially when Charli XCX AND Bleachers are playing an equally sized and more popular venue and aren't close to selling it out), however the price of the tickets may attract a lot of casual fans that only know 1 song by her

BzhmW.png

I think it's a little bit strange how she seems to switch her visual image from THE tumblr girl with a teeny-esque look and long blue hair to a more "classy, serious and mature" one ...

11133747_454568764718200_274321869939713

11817246_504586816383061_334065969454304

At the beginning of the Imagine Dragons tour she had the whole long blue hair, teen thing going, and then her weave fell off in the middle of a show so she just ditched it altogether and started dressing differently to go with her "new" hair lol

tumblr_nkg4kzoz7y1td0oleo1_500.gif

At the beginning of the Imagine Dragons tour she had the whole long blue hair, teen thing going, and then her weave fell off in the middle of a show so she just ditched it altogether and started dressing differently to go with her "new" hair lol

I think the Teen look fit the music better ... maybe not the super long hair, but at least the shoulder length ones

11246971_475485142626562_781858692946500

this style also looked great

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I find it cute she released a charity single before making it "big". I haven't listened to it but I t's a nice gesture. :) I hope now that she's more out there more people will purchase it!

I think the Teen look fit the music better ... maybe not the super long hair, but at least the shoulder length ones

11246971_475485142626562_781858692946500

this style also looked great

ooh i really like this look  :fabcat: she looks so cute and i want to hug her