Whatever happens, I DO NOT want her to go mainstream. No one will appreciate her music as she'll become "just a talentless pop artist" even though her music is gold and her voice is incredible.

now THIS is the Ashley target audience

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

The piano kinda ruins it tbh. Same with the One Mic One Take stuff. It just sounds clunky and awkward and it doesn't really work with her songs.

I feel the same way about One Mic One Take. I can't listen to it. The stripped versions she does with the reverbed guitar sound 10x better

Finally got time to watch the Vevo Lift version of New Americana, and that was a really cool spin on it! I wonder if she just pulled fans that happened to be able to hold a pitch or if she found a choir that was willing to be her backup squad.

MkWI4Ns.png

wow, what even :rip:

it was affordably priced for all the people just starting high school to go to their first concert  :teehee:

I'm mostly impressed she's done all of this without a far less extensive hype machine as other similar artists though

BzhmW.png