Halsey- next iconic artist to influence generations for the next 50 years.

Girls gonna get huger than fuck. TBH.

(even tho she dont care about this..)

She is talented as fuck and very unique in what she brings to the music she creates.

Fuck-, i wish i was her producer or record exec..

:P :D

Ed Sheeran supported her on twitter.. greatness sees greatness.. fucking love it. :)

She just put out a decent album and a nice EP. She's not "iconic" by any means. Once she has a back catalog that can reach maybe 3-4 albums and show artistic growth then maybe she will be an "icon". So far she's just been a slightly manufactured pop singer, even though I like her.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

She just put out a decent album and a nice EP. She's not "iconic" by any means. Once she has a back catalog that can reach maybe 3-4 albums and show artistic growth then maybe she will be an "icon". So far she's just been a slightly manufactured pop singer, even though I like her.

watch her grow in the next few months.. its gonna be the ride up.. the rocket ride. mark my words. :)

HALSEY  artist to watch..

:)

watch her grow in the next few months.. its gonna be the ride up.. the rocket ride. mark my words. :)

HALSEY  artist to watch..

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA well, sure she's gonna grow, but not enough to be nearly iconic. maybe in 4-5 years, but not now. she has to prove that she can do something else than this "persona" and this theme she's got going on rn. if she can prove herself to be as "creative" with the next album, then sure, she's on her way, but we probably won't know until she's released her next album or so.

lABVyGE.png

HALSEY artist to watch..

She's not groundbreaking in the slightest, nice try.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

She's not groundbreaking in the slightest, nice try.

its ok you are entitled to your opinion and all, but i disagree. i think she most definately is groundbreaking, specifically

in the indie/pop realm. Shes has that something special (in her voice as well as her songwriting and style.) This is only

her first ever album out released a week ago, and she is only 20 years old.

we'll see what the GP view her like as well as her very fast growing fanbase, and where she is a year from now.

(which is a long time in the music business.)

can someone PLEASE send me a link to the 1 mic 1 take ep??? i literally cannot find it ANYWHERe

go to youtube. thats where i first found it.

hopefully not blocked down under.

HALSEY IS FUCKING AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME IN THIS..

sheds a very different sound/vibe to the regular version from the album.. incredibly emotive and definately sadder then the album version. (Ghost- 1 mic- 1 take.)

Check out her elle magazine interview. Very interesting girl. She has me watching her.. :smokes2:

listening to DRIVE again- with a incredible powerful home sound stereo system, and cranked the fuck up.. all the neighbors hearing this right now LMFAO..

the production on DRIVE and HURRICANE are both amazing. to say the least. awesome vibe.

I really dont know how SOME fans of Lana or anyone else, can't see Halsey as a incredible artist. I'd sign her in a heartbeat. :)

go to youtube. thats where i first found it.

hopefully not blocked down under.

HALSEY IS FUCKING AWESOME, AWESOME AWESOME IN THIS..

sheds a very different sound/vibe to the regular version from the album.. incredibly emotive and definately sadder then the album version. (Ghost- 1 mic- 1 take.)

Check out her elle magazine interview. Very interesting girl. She has me watching her.. :smokes2:

it's not available there either :(

FzytWEW.png

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3rDgAVfsOkrVDFPbmVibUJMMkU/edit how in 2015 are internet users still asking for links to officially released stuff

maybe because they don't know where to look and take to a thread about a certain artist to ask if any fans have a link rather than wasting their time searching through the entire internet to find what they want????

thank you though

FzytWEW.png

maybe because they don't know where to look and take to a thread about a certain artist to ask if any fans have a link rather than wasting their time searching through the entire internet to find what they want????

thank you though

i literally typed halsey 1 mic 1 take itunes m4a into google lmao, but whatever.