I actually liked Zella's album. It is a little shallow sounding and weak in some places. Obviously it doesn't compare to Lana but out of the people mentioned above I'd say I like her the best. It does have some standout tracks to me. To me if an album has say more than two songs I like then that's a good thing and I can think of six or so. She isn't someone I could listen to repeatedly, it did wear off quickly. No real staying power, but not bad. I really haven't listened to Ryn though. I just couldn't get into her. As for Halsey she had a couple of songs I liked but I'm not all for her either lol.

what were the circumstances? Did she call someone that?

what happened? what's the context and is there screenshots?

I didn't screenshot it but I'm sure someone did. And honestly context doesn't really matter she should not being saying that word in the first place

Ok but........yikes @ her using the t-slur on twitter yesterday and then quickly deleting it :crossed:

The tweet was from 2009, when she was 14. People only just now dug it up and because it got a lot of attention, she apologized and deleted the tweet.

Ok but........yikes @ her using the t-slur on twitter yesterday and then quickly deleting it  :crossed:

what were the circumstances? Did she call someone that?

I'm sure I'm going to off as stupid but t-slur? What is that?

what happened? what's the context and is there screenshots?

People are seriously digging up old tweets from 2009. It's pathetic. She was quoting someone from Project Runway... She was 14 or something...

lABVyGE.png

People are seriously digging up old tweets from 2009. It's pathetic. She was quoting someone from Project Runway... She was 14 or something...

Lies, anyway its stupid when they dig old tweets to bash people. But her fans are SJW's so it was funny to see how they were reacting with disappointment on their feminist idol and goddess of fighting for human rights lmfaooooo 

Oh yeah, is a definite negative connotation. Thanks for clarification. I seriously couldn't think of anything lol.

why are white people the only ones ever saying this? :\

also why are you guys just assuming halsey is some HUUUUGE lana stan? like "OMG, you worked with Lana? OMG, Can I work with you? OMG, you've got a backing track you wrote for Lana that she didn't use? OMG, can I use it? Great! I'll name it after one of her unreleased tracks!" is just ridiculous and there go all the lipsters liking the post as if he dragged the fuck out of halsey. cause tim larcombe couldnt have just given her a track without mentioning lana? kelly clarkson is a massive beyonce fan so she copied halo on already gone -- no it was the producers fault and thats good enough alibi.

like i appreciate evilentity's informative in-depth posts but tbh that is a massive invasive skill that hardly many more people (let alone the lana fanbase) can touch

I agree with some of this. You're really surprised everyone liked evil's post? You are on a lana forum lmao. Even if it wasn't intentional, it was an interesting find. Seems more likely to me that Halsey would find inspiration from Lana, but I think you're reading too much into this/evil's post.

I agree with some of this. You're really surprised everyone liked evil's post? You are on a lana forum lmao. Even if it wasn't intentional, it was an interesting find. Seems more likely to me that Halsey would find inspiration from Lana, but I think you're reading too much into this/evil's post.

Kay I'M reading too much into something

tumblr_ntx258Ddne1qcholvo1_540.jpg

:lmao: