https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_TusDs1D0s

"I haven't played this song in 4 months!!!" ...uhm. Does she really think that 4 months is a long time? :rip:

She talks like it's an old hit she haven't played live on tour in years. :rip:

Ok, that really sounds stupid af.

Her attitude, combined with the Miley Cyrus hairstyle and the Justin Bieber clothes is really not too bright

SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO HER OLD LOOK ... and calm down a little bit.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

probably because it's a vinyl exclusive track to people that have the boxset

People said it was out there though.  And someone said it had been uploaded to her VEVO - but set with the wrong date of release of 2016 :(  I mean, I've bought her album 3 times, so I think I should get to hear it is all.  

I'm really loving Halsey's Badlands!!!

Haunting is seriously slaying my soul! It's too beautiful!

My top picks from the Badlands are :

1. Haunting

2. Control

3. Gasoline

4. Hurricane

5. New Americana

6. Castle

7. Ghost

8. Drive

I agree with your ranking. I love Haunting and I don't really know why. 

"I haven't played this song in 4 months!!!" ...uhm. Does she really think that 4 months is a long time? :rip:

She talks like it's an old hit she haven't played live on tour in years. :rip:

I'm upset that she asked them to put their phones away but they wouldn't...even when she tried to crowd surf and they almost dropped her. :crossed:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm upset that she asked them to put their phones away but they wouldn't...even when she tried to crowd surf and they almost dropped her. :crossed:

:rip: BYE lmaoooo noooo

lABVyGE.png

:rip: BYE lmaoooo noooo

They're way too consumed with getting a selfie instead of holding her up. That's why the guy ran on stage had to pull her up, they barely supported her head or legs and were pulling her by her arms. :crossed:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

They're way too consumed with getting a selfie instead of holding her up. That's why the guy ran on stage had to pull her up, they barely supported her head or legs and were pulling her by her arms. :crossed:

They're all 12 tho... they don't know what a stagedive is. They're just excited to be that close to her.... mess.

lABVyGE.png

You posted the original EP version, she changed the mix for the physical release and she switched out the two mixes on iTunes around the same time

i must have downloaded some bootleg shit. could that thing i posted be a demo or something? :rip: idk

actually no it's the original single release version (before it was re-released) & then she switched it for the ep (digital & physical) 

I think my three songs I'd listen to again on this record are Colors (probably her best vocal moment imo), Ghost (probably the best combination of vocal/lyrics/instrumental) and Castle (I actually like the imagery and sense of urgency on this one)

BzhmW.png

A minute long demo too. If I paid money for the box set to have that I would be livid

oops. :toofunny:

talking about the box set, I just got this in the mail today.

"Hello,

Thank you for your recent order for the Halsey Badland's Box Set.

As this is an exclusive, limited product - these are being flown in especially from the USA for you and we have unfortunately been informed of a delay around when we can expect stock. This means that you will not receive your box set as we had hoped on day of release. 

By means of an apology and good will gesture we will be sending you the MP3 version of the album to download so you can enjoy the music regardless and will send out your order as soon as we can."

:rip: All this for that vinyl with the demos. The vinyl was literally the only reason I wanted it. :rip:

lABVyGE.png